C - Jonas Valanciunas

Pelicans

PG - Tyreke Evans
    SG - Eric Gordon
    SF - Quincy Pondexter
    PF - Anthony Davis
    C - Omer Asik

Game Notes
    • The Raptors are coming off a humbling loss to the Houston Rockets from Saturday evening. Consistency is an issue for this young Raptors team, as they look to get things back in order against New Orleans.
    • The Pelicans’ Anthony Davis suffered a shoulder injury during their last game against the Miami Heat and left the game early. Ryan Anderson also ended up leaving the same game with a knee injury.
    • Lou Williams was unavailable during the game against the Houston Rockets due to an ankle injury.
    • Raptors should exercise caution if they wish to establish an inside game on offense. Omer Asik and Anthony Davis are an intimidating defensive tandem in the front court.
    • The All Star backcourt pairing of DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry had a poor collective performance against the Houston Rockets, going a combined 6-27 from the floor. Better shot selection and an understanding of when to facilitate will help improve their percentages.
    • If the game is on the line in the final seconds and New Orleans has possession, Greivis Vasquez should not be guarding Tyreke Evans. Use Greg Stiemsma. Trust me Dwane.

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!

OG is our king

Get us back on track buddy!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Forget about what happened in Houston
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Forget about what happened in Houston
        What happened in Houston?
        OG is our king

Comment

No pictures for starting lineups though?

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            What happened in Houston?
            We got our asses whooped and then handed on a platter. Womp, womp, womp.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
              We got our asses whooped and then handed on a platter. Womp, womp, womp.
              You were supposed to pretend you don't remember lol
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                You were supposed to pretend you don't remember lol
                Well....no one told me not to remember. You guys have to be A LOT more clear about these things. Write the rules in the game thread. I can't be blamed for mis-interpreting what you guys write. I take it at face value.

Comment

Well....no one told me not to remember. You guys have to be A LOT more clear about these things. Write the rules in the game thread. I can't be blamed for mis-interpreting what you guys write. I take it at face value.
                  Hey! I didn't write anything! lol Mack11 said "forget what happened in Houston" which is why Consmap then asked "what happened in Houston?" As if he had already forgotten. It's all just jokes!
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Hey! I didn't write anything! lol Mack11 said "forget what happened in Houston" which is why Consmap then asked "what happened in Houston?" As if he had already forgotten. It's all just jokes!
                    Well consman should have responded back to the original message saying "don't worry, I have forgotten"....and then proceeded to write, "What happened in Houston?"

We should be careful with the order of sequence.

Comment

James Johnson is shooting .840 from the field in the month of February.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

chr1s1anl wrote: View Post
                        james johnson is shooting .840 from the field in the month of february.
                        mvp!

Comment

So Josh Lewenberg was on radio last night and said Ross has "no drive", "no focus!"

James Johnson asks coaches for extra work in practice and Ross is not doing anything. Ross is "frustrated" coming off the bench....LOL finally being called out by the media!

Comment

So Josh Lewenberg was on radio last night and said Ross has "no drive", "no focus!"

James Johnson asks coaches for extra work in practice and Ross is not doing anything. Ross is "frustrated" coming off the bench....LOL finally being called out by the media!
                            Ugh I really hope this isn't true.

You would think that playing alongside guys like DD, Lowry and Amir would inspire him. Nope.
                            OG is our king

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              No pictures for starting lineups though?
                              That ain't my style man
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X