Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptorredy wrote: View Post
    This is not a team developing and going through growing pains. This is badddd coaching way too much iso and Lowry and Derozan have been horrible for over a month now. All stars have a bad game or 2 not what Demar and Lowry are doing now. Demar looks like a bench player. Lowry looks exactly what his previous coaches said he was. Casey is on his last leg. Its not about the loss. Its the way the team is playing. Demar just pops up and shoots whenever. Kyle is even worse. Casey dudeeee... Why not throw a different body at Ajinca. Wtf are we paying Steisma for. Give bebe a minute he might surprise you. Casey's stubborn mentality is his downfall. To Masai. You are preaching development but no decent player would want to come play for a crappy team in Canada.
    finally an opinion I share. well said i fucking hate casey step up and get your team under control, the habits demar is picking up are disgusting to watch. It is not ok for players to think its ok to take these carmelo/iverson/kobesce turn around fade away with a man in your face falling down jumper shots from 18 feet out 10 seconds into the shot clock after holding on to the ball for 7 straight seconds. and if i see one more fucking iso with not even one screen set omg sorry

Comment

• So Ross actually played defense today and was on the bench hahahahah
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
        finally an opinion I share. well said i fucking hate casey step up and get your team under control, the habits demar is picking up are disgusting to watch. It is not ok for players to think its ok to take these carmelo/iverson/kobesce turn around fade away with a man in your face falling down jumper shots from 18 feet out 10 seconds into the shot clock after holding on to the ball for 7 straight seconds. and if i see one more fucking iso with not even one screen set omg sorry
        There's no need to get frustrated it's gonna keep happening as long as Casey is here

It happened with

- Bargnani
        - Rudy
        - Lowry
        - DD

Comment

• And i'm one of JV's biggest crticis in this board but i thought he played well tonight. Where was he late in the game??

Amir Johnson played like CRAP tonight. 6 rebounds in 35mins. He was pretty bad defensively too. He was getting destroyed inside by a much bigger Ajinca. And oh his SOFT turnover late in the game was a killer.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I fell asleep before halftime... really glad I did.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              And i'm one of JV's biggest crticis in this board but i thought he played well tonight. Where was he late in the game??

Amir Johnson played like CRAP tonight. 6 rebounds in 35mins. He was pretty bad defensively too. He was getting destroyed inside by a much bigger Ajinca. And oh his SOFT turnover late in the game was a killer.
              It's really simple

Casey loves to go small!

It doesn't matter if JV has 100pts and Amir has 2000 turnovers and 1 reb

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                There's no need to get frustrated it's gonna keep happening as long as Casey is here

It happened with

- Bargnani
                - Rudy
                - Lowry
                - DD
                Casey killed the efficiency of all those guys (except Lowry)

Comment

• Someone make the next thread. My powers have failed.

Forgive me, Tom Sterner. One day I will be worthy to look in your eyes again.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• How is nobody pointing to Demar's FG% and realizing given he's a high volume shooter, that's hugely inefficient for us. Cuz DD isn't changing anything.

Comment

• JV's use today in the final minutes were so criminal, I contemplated blowing my brains out.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                        JV's use today in the final minutes were so criminal, I contemplated blowing my brains out.
                        Add to that fact that JJ is on bench.

Comment

• Someone needs to humble our "all stars" DeRozan and Lowry. Some of the shots that these guys take are just ridiuclous.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Someone needs to humble our "all stars" DeRozan and Lowry. Some of the shots that these guys take are just ridiuclous.
                            It has really gone to their head. DC needs to take control. Because right now those 2 dicks look like they are running the team.

Comment

• So is our vaunted back court shooting 40% as a collective? Well at least they don't take too many shots.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                So is our vaunted back court shooting 40% as a collective? Well at least they don't take too many shots.
                                DeRozan, Lowry, Lou and Vasquez.... 17/48 tonight (35.4%), 2/5 3pt (13.3%), 11 assists combined... UGLY

Comment

Working...
                                X