Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    It's at the point now for me where I am "suspicious" of the team's wins. There are going to have to be a few where team cohesion/passing, diminished iso, less 3s and proper use of the bigs are noticeable. If ever there was a coaching moment in the game last night was when GV went completely off the rails on inadvised 3s in the 4th very early in the shot clock and in quick succession. Casey should have called time (as soon as he could) and replaced him....would have sent a loud message.
    I agree. But DC would have to do the same for DD and KL and we all know that will never happen. There is a hierarchy.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      There is no team in I. DC needs to take them to the woodshed. This has the feel of VC prior to his trade.
      There is a I in team though.... negative space counts.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I fell asleep, were the raps up when they took jv out in the 4th?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          I fell asleep, were the raps up when they took jv out in the 4th?
          They were up 8 I believe.

Comment

• Guys this team just is what it is at this point. The quicker we can all accept that and realize absolutely nothing is going to change (at least not consistently) the easier it is going to be for us to accept these losses that are definitely going to pile up. The team is just a mess man. They truly can only win if someone goes off and knocks down all their yolo/ISO shots. I'm glad our defense has been better though. But with this mess of an offense it doesn't seem like it will do much good.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LOL at the comments!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Guys this team just is what it is at this point. The quicker we can all accept that and realize absolutely nothing is going to change (at least not consistently) the easier it is going to be for us to accept these losses that are definitely going to pile up. The team is just a mess man. They truly can only win if someone goes off and knocks down all their yolo/ISO shots. I'm glad our defense has been better though. But with this mess of an offense it doesn't seem like it will do much good.
                You said we were gonna lose non stop after we lost to the Lakers when Demar went down (didn't happen). You also said we were gonna lose non stop before February (didnt happen). Also countless other times you've went off the deep end. While I agree this team is maddeningly inconsistent, they DO consistently put up new winning streaks and climb out of holes. We're FAR from perfect, but we're a 50-55 win team. Deal with it.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  LOL at the comments!

Lol

That is awesome

No doubt @Raptors got that message!

Comment

• Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Lol

That is awesome

No doubt @Raptors got that message!
                    I wonder how much cash it would take for someone to print out and poster Casey's office with all the comments lol

Hopefully Masai will do it for free
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I wonder how much cash it would take for someone to print out and poster Casey's office with all the comments lol

Hopefully Masai will do it for free
                      I'd rather Masai save a few trees and just use one tiny pink slip.

Comment

Working...
                      X