Game #57: Toronto Raptors 92 - Dallas Mavericks 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Her body is like a fridge. Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive?
    Sheesh. C'mon man. LOL.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      At least he's aware he's not playing good basketball.....

Kyle Lowry: your starting forwards shot 0.6875 this game. You and DeMar shot .305. Maybe we need to talk about who should be taking these shots.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The dumbest play of the night goes to Kyle Lowry. He took a deep 3pt with 9 seconds on the clock. He was 4-14 at the time. ...........
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Sheesh. C'mon man. LOL.
          I know, it's a unpopular opinion, but I don't know. I guess I'm just alone in this. I'm not she isn't attractive, just not THAT attractive.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Patrick Patterson understands what's going on. Hopefully he talks to the rest of the guys. I knew he was probably the smartest player on the team. His post game interview gives me a little hope for this team.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• where do you get ur post game interviews?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                where do you get ur post game interviews?
                Twitter. The media guys who normally do the interviews write the responses of the players on their twitter. And then the videos go up on the Raptors website later.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Another stinker... A few notes:

1 - James Johnson is great and it's a crime he only played 26 minutes.
                  2 - DeRozan and Lowry need to get their heads out of their asses.
                  3 - Casey stumbled across the best lineup ever again tonight when Amir went out with early foul trouble. Played Patterson with the starters for 5 minutes in the 1st and they put up a + 45 net rating, so obviously they never saw the floor together again. Was the best lineup for JV as well - he struggled in every other lineup he played in tonight.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Another stinker... A few notes:

1 - James Johnson is great and it's a crime he only played 26 minutes.
                    2 - DeRozan and Lowry need to get their heads out of their asses.
                    3 - Casey stumbled across the best lineup ever again tonight when Amir went out with early foul trouble. Played Patterson with the starters for 5 minutes in the 1st and they put up a + 45 net rating, so obviously they never saw the floor together again. Was the best lineup for JV as well - he struggled in every other lineup he played in tonight.
                    Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

• If we've been reduced to posting pictures of beautiful people, I nominate her:

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        how about he proves that he can actually shoot instead?

at this point, you simply can't have a guy shooting BELOW 40% to be your main offensive weapon.
                        Rudy Gay deja vu. Trade him for a third bench

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Twitter. The media guys who normally do the interviews write the responses of the players on their twitter. And then the videos go up on the Raptors website later.
                          I don't do twitter, but thx anyway.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            If we've been reduced to posting pictures of beautiful people, I nominate her:

R u serious? That's the best you could come up with?😑

Comment

• ** double post**

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X