• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Somewhere in the middle I would think
    So maybe a 5th, 6th seed...

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Not only that but so many teams gear their defense to allow those shots. They are willing to give them up because.....surprise!.....they are not good shots.

Guys have off nights. When your offense relies on a hot hand night in and night out it is only a matter of time before you'll get burned.

The nature of the playoffs only increases those chances of getting burned in my opinion.
      Maybe the theory is that if we continually take what the defence is willing to give us, then our players will have more energy for Defence.

Not saying it makes sense, but it wouldn't shock me to learn that this is their thought process.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Maybe the theory is that if we continually take what the defence is willing to give us, then our players will have more energy for Defence.

Not saying it makes sense, but it wouldn't shock me to learn that this is their thought process.
        This might be believable if our defense was actually any good

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          This might be believable if our defense was actually any good
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The blog page linked to in the original post is no longer there. Anyone have an alternate link for it?

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
              The blog page linked to in the original post is no longer there. Anyone have an alternate link for it?
              The link still works for me. Posting it here for ease:

http://blogs.canoe.ca/courtside/bask...inst-pelicans/

Comment

I'm in Taiwan. Maybe it's not available globally. I'll try a proxy.

(Yep, works now using a US proxy. Pretty stupid of Sun media to have it non-global.)
                Last edited by Beagle; Wed Feb 25, 2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  He honestly loves those guys. He basically said in an interview this year if he had a son he would want him to be like DeMar. I'm sure he loves Lowry's fire and DeMar's work ethic. All three of them say the same thing every time: "those are our shots" "they just didn't fall tonight, that's all."
                  Hmmm....but his bio says he has a son named Zachary. Is he misremembering?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Hmmm....but his bio says he has a son named Zachary. Is he misremembering?
                    Actually found it in print, lol:

Casey offers perhaps the greatest compliment imaginable.
                    “I don’t have a son as old as him but if I did, I would hope he would be like him.”

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...asketball.html
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                    X