X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

All these comments from reporters so suddenly is very interesting after nearly 60 games of being yes men to everything from coaches/players mouths.

No way this team changes with both Casey and DeRozan back together.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          All these comments from reporters so suddenly is very interesting after nearly 60 games of being yes men to everything from coaches/players mouths.

No way this team changes with both Casey and DeRozan back together.
          And hence we are destined for failure.... Maybe GLF was right all along.

Comment

• runnin through the six with my woes (drake fans will get this)

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              And hence we are destined for failure.... Maybe GLF was right all along.
              He flipped for a while but the pull to the dark (read: suck) side was too great to overcome.

Comment

• Can't wait to see the Episode of Open Gym that includes these past 5 losses. Really want to know what it's like in the locker room during these tough times.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                  Can't wait to see the Episode of Open Gym that includes these past 5 losses. Really want to know what it's like in the locker room during these tough times.
                  Is it just me or has Open Gym lost its edge this year? Seems much more PR than behind the scenes this year.

Comment

• I can't believe we lost to the knicks LMAO AHAHAHAHAA. I just got home and saw that and even I was in disbelief. I really hope mcHAPPY is right man. Casey and DD got to go. Or at least Casey. This team is such a complete mess and what's worse is NO one thinks anything they're doing is wrong. The only person who has a brain is Patterson. Derozan and Casey both just think they need to play harder. I don't even care about what this team does for the rest of the season and playoffs. I just want the offseason to hurry up because this team is doing absolutely nothing in the playoffs. They are just so easy to guard. Yes there is fatigue but are our guys like the most unfit team in the NBA? Because it seems like we let fatigue fuck us up way more than any other team in the playoff race right now.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Some good quotes from the article:
                      The sad part about this is that GSW could actually win 50+games by playing a shitty offensive system (M. Jackson) because they 2 REALL ALL-STARS (we don't have that luxury). But yet Kerr felt the NEED to address the issue immediately.
                      On the other hand, our coach said "the offense will take care of itself"
                      "our shots aren't falling right now"
                      "these are shots that our guys normally make"
                      " we only focus our practice around defence"
                      Well you get the point.

Comment

• We need a really hard nose aggressive coach that holds everyone accountable. Its clear that Casey didn't learn fuck all from Carlisle, if he had he would've got into DeRozan for taking retarded ass shots and bench him for the rest of the game. This team is full of low IQ players its not even funny its just sad.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                          Is it just me or has Open Gym lost its edge this year? Seems much more PR than behind the scenes this year.
                          It's clearly not the same. I don't like it. It's more PR than bhind the scenes like you said.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Eerily reminiscent of how the Pacers limped into the playoffs last season.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                              Eerily reminiscent of how the Pacers limped into the playoffs last season.
                              Very true! But who plays the role of Evan Turner ??

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
                                Very true! But who plays the role of Evan Turner ??
                                I think DeMar/Kyle are playing the Hibbert role. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X