No announcement yet.

Game #58: Golden State Warriors 113 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is either going to be a 5 point game, or a 25 point game. There is no in-between.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Boys will be up for this game. I call a W.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lets hope for a good game.

Comment

When was the last time we beat the Warriors? By how much? And who was on the team them? Trivia for you folks ;-)

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            When was the last time we beat the Warriors? By how much? And who was on the team them? Trivia for you folks ;-)
            Your memory is bad miss.. ( no worries my memory sucks from time to time too... )

We beat 'em last year at home. By single digits.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Your memory is bad miss.. ( no worries my memory sucks from time to time too... )

Really? I'm googling that.

Comment

Really? I'm googling that.
                http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400489757

Comment

Ohhhhh, so you weren't making it up! Howcome I don't remember this game? Awks in a box.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Yup. One of the most entertaining games of the season.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

I was on vacation when this game happened. That's why I don't remember it.

Comment

I have a feeling were gonna play good this game. Because Casey only passes during hard teams.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Btw, can anyone tell me who the little kid talking to Stephen Curry in the commercial is?? And why does he say "I'll come with my dad to watch ou!" What does that imply? Why would he come with his dad in 10 years (he'd be at least 20 years old and doesn't need to come with his dad)? Why does he mention his dad? And who shot that video? And why does Stephen just shrug him off?

Comment

Btw, can anyone tell me who the little kid talking to Stephen Curry in the commercial is?? And why does he say "I'll come with my dad to watch ou!" What does that imply? Why would he come with his dad in 10 years (he'd be at least 20 years old and doesn't need to come with his dad)? Why does he mention his dad? And who shot that video? And why does Stephen just shrug him off?
                            Because Steph is taking shots right next to his dad Dell Curry...and he shrugs him off because the kid is superimposed into a video from 2000 so child Steph Curry does not see talking child actor lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Been a while since Demar's had a game like this
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Hey guys!

Been following the site (love the in-depth articles!) and forum on/off for the past couple years. Thought I'd finally join.

Turns out I'm going to my first raptors game since I was in middle school. Just wanted to ask the community how you can optimize the experience of going to a game?

Meaning like what time should you be there so you can see the players practice and etc

Fan of both the raps and dubs for a minute, but the raps really need to avenge that bad loss earlier this year!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X