No announcement yet.

Game #58: Golden State Warriors 113 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry and Derozan are playing their crappy two man game. I wrote earlier this week that it was like a Martin Lawrence buddy cop movie. It's not good and it's not funny.

Comment

• Golden State is amazing at getting back. Why can't we be like this? Raptors look like the Sixers right now
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        patterson been a non factor thus far. hes usually the most steady guy out there
        Wrong team to be running this lineup. If 2Pats isn't on the perimeter he is worse than Amir. Why is JJ outside while 2Pats in inside

Comment

• JV can't buy a call as usual.

Comment

• He just took out jv and jj, are you kidding me??!!

Comment

• 1-11, huh? The Warriors' defence is as good as advertised. And well prepared.
              Last edited by caccia; Fri Feb 27, 2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                I like these kinds of games against teams with good defense. It gives the coaching staff a firsthand look at what our style of offense will look like in the playoffs.
                Nope, they usually chalk it up to a 'bad night'.

Comment

• Wow, how are at least one of Lowry or DeMar not the first sent to the bench? They're killing us out there on both ends.

Comment

• Great now, we'll be crappy offensively and defensively.

Comment

• That was... beautiful

Comment

• GSW actually passes.

Comment

• Well this game is over Casey went small vs the best team
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Nobody's been a factor, so I don't know if we can read into anything at the moment. Team has come out completely flat. Another few minutes of this and the game will be done.
                            especially demar and lowry. they need to get them the fuck outta there
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I hope we get slapped.. useless raptors

Comment

• Amir is fading away this year. Needs to be replaced

Comment

Working...
                                X