X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And ladies and gentleman, Dwane FUCKING CASEY

#firecasey #IsThisRealLife
    Jesus. This coach is actually as fucking stupid as I thought.

Comment

• Quote from the National Post, thanks to "Morning Coffee."

"One first-quarter possession had the ball move from side to side back to the original side, resulting in a totally open three-pointer for Klay Thompson. It was the first of three consecutive possessions that ended up in clean looks for Thompson, only one of the best shooters on the planet. It is not a matter of bad scouting on the Raptors’ part; just, when a team moves the ball that well, the other team can get whatever it wants. When a team does not move the ball crisply, a player has to make an excellent play on his own. One of those things is tougher than the other."

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
        There were a few people arguing on the RR articles when people (like myself) were saying JJ and Patterson should be inserted into the lineup.

I now laugh at it happening in the end anyways. Fans are always dismissed as knowing nothing, yet the coaching staff is finally doing what many have been suggesting for months
        Yah what a genius move that turned out to be! Fans are so smart!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          If your guards are going 0-12 from the field in 7 minutes or whatever it was, it doesn't really matter who the other 3 players are.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            GSW are a team where using both JJ and Demar doesn't work. Both the 3 and 4 can guard one on one inside. They should have used Ross and sat JJ and used 2Pats at the 4. Unlike the Hawks they have a legit C. Also Raptors replaced Amir with 2Pat but had him posting and playing the 4 instead of stretching the floor also had JJ parked on the perimeter. Offensively they should have been switched.

Comment

• Why does it have to be like this?!?!
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Wow....did yesterday really happen? :S

Comment

• Where's the Knicks gameday thread? Back on the horse everybody!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Where's the Knicks gameday thread? Back on the horse everybody!
                    If it isn't up in a few hours I'll do it
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      If it isn't up in a few hours I'll do it
                      Got you guise !
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Ezeli's comments after the game:

"It's not something I should bother myself with, somebody like that," Ezeli said about Hansbrough, who has a reputation for agitating opponents.

Is this guy for real? you started the whole thing bro.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Ezeli's comments after the game:

"It's not something I should bother myself with, somebody like that," Ezeli said about Hansbrough, who has a reputation for agitating opponents.

Is this guy for real? you started the whole thing bro.
                          Lmao this guy is delusional, he's the one who tried to grab Tyler's neck and started the whole thing.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Oh also this Ezeli dude got suspended for 1 game hahahahahah
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Oh also this Ezeli dude got suspended for 1 game hahahahahah
                              some scrub who barely gets minutes and he gets himself suspended...what a dumbass
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X