Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    TRex? Hiding from RR obviously.
    Meh. Not hiding. Raptors clearly playing like shit.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      I agree with you but what doesn't make sense is that Derozan has shown that he plays really well and can be really successful when he plays within the team concept, I think casey is just telling him to go out and save the team. But it seems like every single player has figured out how to defend him
      I don't know DeRozan and I'm not a part of the team but sometimes players don't play for the name on the front of the jersey.

Again I don't know DD but his play speaks to a young man more interested in getting his (fame, money, respect) than winning as a team. I'm sure years in the NBA Siberia has created a complex.

Casey is definitely part of problem - even of he isn't telling him to play like this he keeps him out there.

Again I don't know DD but he wouldn't be the first player to be more concerned about himself than the team prior to his 2nd big NBA contract and 27/28 years of age.

Total groundless/baseless opinions and musings above. Not presenting as fact.....far from it.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        maybe demar wil "rest" for philly?
        Demar and Kyle resting together. The team will think with our 2 best players down we are given the green light to lose by 40.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          maybe demar will "rest" for philly?
          Rest him for the duration of his contract
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Offense.

Comment

• This is Casey right now.

Comment

• Raptors took 29 threes in this game. 29. And Lowry did not even play. A guy that likes to chuck a bunch of them

It took them 3 quarters to figure out that they have a huge advantage INSIDE. JV i think only got 1 touches inside in the first half and that was the first possession of the game.

DeRozan's shot selection continues to be an issue. You'er struggling with your shot you just can't continue to take fadeaway/diffucult shots. You're not helping yourself. And the 360 dunk was just dumb.

Terrence Ross did not even score a point.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  This is Casey right now.

Is Casey a bit too nice? ( I thought Casey is a tough love guy? ) I remember my HS coach... Good days.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I don't know DeRozan and I'm not a part of the team but sometimes players don't play for the name on the front of the jersey.

Again I don't know DD but his play speaks to a young man more interested in getting his (fame, money, respect) than winning as a team. I'm sure years in the NBA Siberia has created a complex.

Casey is definitely part of problem - even of he isn't telling him to play like this he keeps him out there.

Again I don't know DD but he wouldn't be the first player to be more concerned about himself than the team prior to his 2nd big NBA contract and 27/28 years of age.

Total groundless/baseless opinions and musings above. Not presenting as fact.....far from it.
                    He seems like a hard working team guy. Either his selfishness is just not as apparent as a guy like 'Melo, or DD has a really low bball IQ and honestly just doesn't get it. I lean towards the letter. He needs a much better coach telling him exactly what he can and cannot do on the floor. Casey's long leash looks horrible on him.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Summed up my feelings about that last play by the Knicks. Why was GV on the floor?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• On a slightly brighter note, am I the only one who enjoyed Eric Smiths play by play? It was finally nice to hear someone talk strictly about hoops and no nonsense, as well as not get jacked up over the simplest of plays.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Offense.

Like I said from day one,Lou Williams is cancer on this team.
                          The chemistry and the attitude has changed since his come 2 this team,not in a good way,but bad.
                          I don't care that he can score points,I can score that many 2,if u took 15 shots and get 15 pts. His in a contract year,it's all about Lou,he don't play D or team game,his done that in philly,in atlanta,now in T.O,the raptors team game has gone ever he got here and now every raptor player cccc what he does and casey let's him get away with it and plays him,this creeps in with other players and they start 2 do the same s@!t,don't play Lou. As for Casey,his good coach,but it's not looking good for him,this team doesn't get passed through first rd,u can say bye bye Coach Casey.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                            On a slightly brighter note, am I the only one who enjoyed Eric Smiths play by play? It was finally nice to hear someone talk strictly about hoops and no nonsense, as well as not get jacked up over the simplest of plays.
                            100% agree. I think that's why I'm in slightly better mindset then others .. Smith was a breath of fresh air.

#FireDevlin

...that makes me feel dirty actually ...

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                              On a slightly brighter note, am I the only one who enjoyed Eric Smiths play by play? It was finally nice to hear someone talk strictly about hoops and no nonsense, as well as not get jacked up over the simplest of plays.
                              He's doing play-by-play on the radio. I like him, but he's not ready for TV yet w/ little bit of training he'd be good at this job though!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Is Casey a bit too nice? ( I thought Casey is a tough love guy? ) I remember my HS coach... Good days.
                                I think Derozan played like trash and his shot selection needs addressing, but I don't think the dunk needs to be talked about. I'm sure Derozan knows it was dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X