Masai's one big mistake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Exactly. Although a little money my way and I wouldn't have to waste precious time at work doing some real work. Not a lot of time mind you, just enough work to distract the bosses.
    I could get behind that, hell just cover rent and I would call it a wash

Comment

Masai's one big mistake!

Lol Anthony Davis the kid can't play on d league team and u say Anthony Davis that is the funniest thing I ever read. Not playing on d league team is worst than salmon alabi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Masai's one big mistake!

Some ppl here are delusional. Say we traded and MU got his other guy Ennis that would have been 2 first round draft picks wasted. Yes he move some players that needed to be moved but if u can't do anything with ur draft picks ur giving away players

Comment

yes anderson was my guy but the FACT is anderson is playing better then our starting SF (ross), that is a fact if you watch what he did against teams like miami and what he is doing in the D league. this is not about him being my guy this is about not doing anything with the 3 picks we had.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
            Some ppl here are delusional. Say we traded and MU got his other guy Ennis that would have been 2 first round draft picks wasted. Yes he move some players that needed to be moved but if u can't do anything with ur draft picks ur giving away players Tapatalk
            I'm surprised how committed you are to bruno being a flop already. I mean, do you think Kyle Anderson would contribute in an iso heavy offense that the raptors run?

Sure Bruno has a hard time stepping into D league and playing. I don't think he has ever been on a team that would require him to develop a bball IQ, i mean he never even got to watch NBA ball regularly. How can a team that is trying to win put that to use when they have other players that are already winning. He has all the physical tools to be a useful asset, but until he gets regular burn on a team where he is one of the focuses his development will be behind schedule. Until then any judgement on him would be premature in my books.

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post
              I'm surprised how committed you are to bruno being a flop already. I mean, do you think Kyle Anderson would contribute in an iso heavy offense that the raptors run?

Sure Bruno has a hard time stepping into D league and playing. I don't think he has ever been on a team that would require him to develop a bball IQ, i mean he never even got to watch NBA ball regularly. How can a team that is trying to win put that to use when they have other players that are already winning. He has all the physical tools to be a useful asset, but until he gets regular burn on a team where he is one of the focuses his development will be behind schedule. Until then any judgement on him would be premature in my books.
              I am not completely writing him off but it looks really bad right now.

Comment

I am not completely writing him off but it looks really bad right now.

Well would you deny that he has an exceptional set of physical tools?

And that by all accounts he has what most would define as the right attitude?

Comment

Well would you deny that he has an exceptional set of physical tools?

And that by all accounts he has what most would define as the right attitude?
                  Yes physical tools r there.

Comment

Bruno is a project guys. Not a flop. A project. A player who has all the skills and proper drive to become a great basketball player. He understands the game better than most of you think. The issue here isn't skill, but maturity and sharpening those skills. That's what will make Bruno a better player. That's why MU drafted him. He knew has was getting a raw guy with extreme ability. he knew this kid would take time. He's like a prospect in hockey: a kid with solid potential. He;s fine down in the D-League, but since we do not have team, he's not getting what he full needs to develop down there. Hence why we have kept him here. Hence why he's practicing everyday. Hence why the kid is putting on weight as well. All the more to make him strive. He's 19. Most 19 year-olds are in college or playing on a minor/junior league team. Think about that. I say this all the time: Freshman's are not ready for NBA. I say the same thing about baseball and guys going after highschool kids. It's too early. Give Bruno time. I have no doubts he can at least be a effective role player in 2 years if he plays next season at key times.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Lol Anthony Davis the kid can't play on d league team and u say Anthony Davis that is the funniest thing I ever read. Not playing on d league team is worst than salmon alabi

Ceiling, as in best case scenario is what you asked for.

Since you clearly missed the point, I'll make it very clear. We have no idea about this kid yet. Too small of a sample size but his physical gifts (height, wingspan), combined with his age, shooting form and natural blocking ability is unheard of for a teen in the NBA.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

yes anderson was my guy but the FACT is anderson is playing better then our starting SF (ross), that is a fact if you watch what he did against teams like miami and what he is doing in the D league. this is not about him being my guy this is about not doing anything with the 3 picks we had.
                        This is why people shouldn't take drugs.

Anderson is averaging 2.5 PPG!!!
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Bruno is a project guys. Not a flop. A project. A player who has all the skills and proper drive to become a great basketball player. He understands the game better than most of you think. The issue here isn't skill, but maturity and sharpening those skills. That's what will make Bruno a better player. That's why MU drafted him. He knew has was getting a raw guy with extreme ability. he knew this kid would take time. He's like a prospect in hockey: a kid with solid potential. He;s fine down in the D-League, but since we do not have team, he's not getting what he full needs to develop down there. Hence why we have kept him here. Hence why he's practicing everyday. Hence why the kid is putting on weight as well. All the more to make him strive. He's 19. Most 19 year-olds are in college or playing on a minor/junior league team. Think about that. I say this all the time: Freshman's are not ready for NBA. I say the same thing about baseball and guys going after highschool kids. It's too early. Give Bruno time. I have no doubts he can at least be a effective role player in 2 years if he plays next season at key times.
                          Understanding the game is easy, understanding the game at an NBA tempo takes practice. I agree 100% though that he's a project and agree with Axel that as far we know his skills could be as good as Davis one day.

I think most people agree that the draft was neither a success nor a failure at this point, and we probably won't know for the better part of his rookie contract

Comment

does extending Casey count as his biggest mistake?

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              This is why people shouldn't take drugs.

Anderson is averaging 2.5 PPG!!!
                              Go watch the games where he is playing a decent amount of minute. Then go watch a few d league games. Then have a conversation with me.

Comment

Masai's one big mistake!

Understanding the game is easy, understanding the game at an NBA tempo takes practice. I agree 100% though that he's a project and agree with Axel that as far we know his skills could be as good as Davis one day.

I think most people agree that the draft was neither a success nor a failure at this point, and we probably won't know for the better part of his rookie contract
                                Someone explain to me why he is getting dnp on d league team? 3 games now? Something is wrong here. Stop tricking ur selves, this gots red flag written all over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X