Game #60: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    If we lose this game it is the final nail in the #FireCasey coffin.
    Dude, that coffin has like a thousand nails in it already... Casey is outside the coffin!

Comment

Heh. 6ix is 69 if you use roman numerals.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        let's go bro. You, me in the prking lot.
        Fight! Fight! If Zee doesn't win, we all jump in ;-)

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
          Fight! Fight! If Zee doesn't win, we all jump in ;-)
          That's not fair.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

let's go bro. You, me in the prking lot.
            Temecula ?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              If we lose this game it is the final nail in the #FireCasey coffin.
              If that's all it would take to get him canned I suspect many posters(myself included) would be all for losing this game. But DC will not go until the end of the season.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                If that's all it would take to get him canned I suspect many posters(myself included) would be all for losing this game. But DC will not go until the end of the season.
                I don't think anyone wants casey fired between now and the end of the season. It makes no sense now and will only make a bad situation worst. Pretty sure he means at the end of the playoffs.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                  I don't think anyone wants casey fired between now and the end of the season. It makes no sense now and will only make a bad situation worst. Pretty sure he means at the end of the playoffs.
                  He should be fired now and Bayno or Nurse should take over. See if either is HC material. Make a run at JVG, Malone or Thibs if neither seems right. Keeping Casey is the worst option since both assistants may move on if neither has a chance at HC.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    He should be fired now and Bayno or Nurse should take over. See if either is HC material. Make a run at JVG, Malone or Thibs if neither seems right. Keeping Casey is the worst option since both assistants may move on if neither has a chance at HC.
                    Those assistant have been here the whole year following his direction, and philosophy of they can do whatever they want on offense as long as they do what he wants on defense. You need a new coach to scrap that piece of crap they call a playbook and start fresh. No one, not even popovich get can that done and ready to go for the playoffs in a month.
                    Despite Casey's shortcomings they are still on pace for the best season in franchise history, and a firing now to prepare for next season makes no sense from a basketball standpoint, from a PR point of view, and from a buisness point of view.

Comment

That's not fair.
                      Fights are not supposed to be fair. And it's always, I win, you lose! LOL :P

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Fights are not supposed to be fair. And it's always, I win, you lose! LOL :P
                        I'll defend myself with a wall. A wall made of Demar's bricks.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'll defend myself with a wall. A wall made of Demar's bricks.
                          Dayummm...that's gonna be hard to get by That's not fair. Cheater.

Comment

Philly played tonight and the Raptors didn't? We're toast!

Comment

Interesting. Line moved by 2.5 points in a few hours. Who's putting big $$ on 76ers?

Comment

Raptors lose 5 in a row and still take back 2nd seed. LOL

OH, East! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X