Game #60: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Lol did you hear Jack during the broadcast "some guys are good coaches who just don't have talented teams. Take Brett brown. Other guys have talented teams and don't seem to know what to do. You point to his record but mostly his guys are winning in spite of him"
    Hahahaha wonder who he was referring to there?
    Probably Dwayne Casey.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Probably Dwayne Casey.
      Nah, couldn't be! Look at how well we pounded the rock just there! Hahah
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• off topic butttt your life sucks if you go to YORK, apparently they went on strike :P

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          did u run like 5 miles to mcdicks?? lol
          lol the mcdicks near my house wasnt that far. but my friend wanted mr. sub, so we had to go all the way to the other side to get her 6 inch sub until she 'suddeny' decided she wanted mcdicks intstead. smh

The shit i go through to get mcdicks man
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            The shit i go through to get mcdicks man
            The shit that goes through you when you get mcdicks man

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              The shit that goes through you when you get mcdicks man
              enjoyment & willful excitement ?
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Stephen curry is amazing

Comment

• Lou is a very capable backup PG
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Lou is a very capable backup PG
                    Against Ish Smith

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Philly scored 103 points. Continue to play D like that and we will be on another 5 games losing streak real quick. Good for Demar for coming out of his slump a bit but this wasn't a good win to me. If we played like this against any other team we would have lost. Oh well a win is a win I guess. Onto the next.
                      I have a little different take. Yes defence was lacking but ball movement offensively was way better. I am not to excited. We could easily start a new losing streak with upcoming schedule. I suspect we need a win over CLE or OKC or both to get our mojo back. A win vs CLE could erase most of the past 8 days but I am not expecting a win as CAVS playing lights out over a prolonged stretch.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        I have a little different take. Yes defence was lacking but ball movement offensively was way better. I am not to excited. We could easily start a new losing streak with upcoming schedule. I suspect we need a win over CLE or OKC or both to get our mojo back. A win vs CLE could erase most of the past 8 days but I am not expecting a win as CAVS playing lights out over a prolonged stretch.
                        Question is why are they moving the ball to shoot threes or long 2s against Ish Smith and whatever scrub was playing C after Nerlens Noel.

Comment

• Pattersons post game interviews are the best. He'll make a great coach one day

Comment

• So yeah he can still dunk.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What's going on w/ Matt Devlin anyway? is he alright?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                What's going on w/ Matt Devlin anyway? is he alright?
                                He's dead. The Walkers got him.

Comment

Working...
                                X