Everything Tom Sterner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Someone needs to put this one on youtube too.

http://watch.nba.com/nba/video/teams...IEWmp4-3497202
    Hahahah Oh fuck .. I just can't even with this guy ... after the question is asked he just jumps on it like an excited cat.

Comment

Fuck, if anyone from Open Gym is on here: let's see an entire episode following Sterner around
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Who hired this guy? Where did he come from? I'm starting to thing he just showed up yelling about imposing his will and they've just assumed he was a coach ever since.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You guys are making me bust out my headphones at work....

Comment

Comment

Wonder if he pulls this shtick after he finishes bonking the missus/gf. He must have an adrenaline IV permanently stuck in his arm.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Wonder if he pulls this shtick after he finishes bonking the missus/gf. He must have an adrenaline IV permanently stuck in his arm.
                You mean "Imposing his will" on her? Lol

Comment

The funniest thing about this "thing" is how it became a "thing". He was just doing regular interviews but in his style. This forum started going nuts about his stare (deservedly so) and all the sudden, the networks are zooming in on his face and often cutting out the interviewer entirely. We've created a monster! An entertaining one though....

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    You mean "Imposing his will" on her? Lol
                    Gotta keep basketball tactics out of the bedroom....or kitchen floor for that matter.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Gotta keep basketball tactics out of the bedroom....or kitchen floor for that matter.
                      I think you're underestimating the great Tom Sterner. He probably scolds the cashier at the grocery store to play more as a team with her bag boy.

"C'mon Joanne! IMPOSE YOUR WILL! Communicate! Pass him the apples and tell your man to BAG EM UP!"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Look how quickly he jumps on this question from Jack .. almost gives me whiplash -

Think he got a little too excited at the end there and screwed up Jacks name? Or upset he only got to answer one question ...
                        Love this guy.

Comment

Look how quickly he jumps on this question from Jack .. almost gives me whiplash -

Think he got a little too excited at the end there and screwed up Jacks name? Or upset he only got to answer one question ...
                          Love this guy.
                          Lol, he really wanted that second question
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Love this guy.
                            I wanna hear him on my radio all the time now. Afterwards taking calls on the game.... that'd be fun.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The latest from the GOAT

Comment

He's intense as fuck hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X