Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    lol Peja played for at least 4 different teams that season
    Nope. Just us and the Hornets. He was injured most of the year.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Just checked, he played for us, Hornets and Dallas.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        You're both wrong, he played for 3 teams that season - he did win a championship that sesaon with the Mavs after leaving us. Then he retired on top.

Comment

I think this game is going to be unpredictable, with some wild swings. Irving is coming back from injury and may not be %100. Cleveland is on the end of a back-to-back. Toronto has a lot to prove and plays up to good teams as much as it plays down to bad ones. We've seen that over and over.

Comment

I thought that was 2012... but I was wrong.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I hope Tyler Handsbro elbows Lebron just cuz - even IF we lose, I'd take a cheap shot at LeCryBaby

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                I think this game is going to be unpredictable, with some wild swings. Irving is coming back from injury and may not be %100. Cleveland is on the end of a back-to-back. Toronto has a lot to prove and plays up to good teams as much as it plays down to bad ones. We've seen that over and over.
                Except when we face Golden State lol

Comment

On the other hand, Matt Devlin is back to torture us or err ummm call the game for us

Comment

DDelight wrote: View Post
                    Except when we face Golden State lol
                    We don't mention He who shall not be named in game threads. It's considered ominous.

Off with his head.

Comment

• this is a huge measuring stick game

Ie) total system failure for Raptors. Thanks Casey

Comment

• Hope they were partying all night LOLL

Comment

• Houston showed on Sunday how to beat Lebron and Co, by playingphysical basketball. We need to make him look in the mirror again.

Comment

• Okay..... I'm hoping for a win. I need to put my buddy in his place.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Houston showed on Sunday how to beat Lebron and Co, by playingphysical basketball. We need to make him look in the mirror again.
                              Will refs allow playing physical with Lebron?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Vasquez trying to guard Irving tonight will be hilarious
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X