• Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Westbrook has 43pts 15reb 10asts 4stls

There's absolutely no way he's human
    MVP caliber player.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The raps were far from perfect (down 19 at one point). But they showed heart and fight which we haven't seen in a while. That's why it was a good game for them. It doesn't mean shit if they don't build off it. Ya they're flawed in a lot of areas but they did it last year with heart and fight and that's been missing for a lot of the year. Getting back to that approaching the play offs is crucial.

Not to mention they didn't have Lowry. The fck did u expect.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        The first to 100 thing actually is a fact. Maybe it isn't 80% but it's a high percentage. My side of the fence isn't about told you so it's about being realistic and that so happens to be right a lot of the time with this team. What Lebron did tonight is what he always does to us when we play a close game with him. We have NEVER been able to stop him so what would make that change tonight? When James is allowed to do whatever he wants its an automatic loss. He either scored or got someone a wide open shot. How could anyone think we would win this game when you see that happening every other time down the floor. Especially without Kyle. I want this team to win every game if they could, but at the same time I'm not going to be blinded by my love for this team and completely ignore reality. And the reality is we just aren't that good. We rely on a lot of things like Lou going off and getting calls from the referees to win games. And that is just not a good recipe for success.
        Points taken. Although, what's the big difference between one or two of their guys going off and getting calls on us, but if Lou(an integral part of our offense) does it, then it's unexpected or some sort of fluke? Granted, their guys are all-stars, but Lou is a very good player and can get calls regularly when he has the ball in his hands. So I do not agree with this point at all.

I dunno man, to each their own...

Comment

• Philly took OKC to OT in OKC... OKC sucks bros! lol *sarcasm font*

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Cavs fans are the most entitled, spoilt fans in the league now that the Lakers are in the dumps. They're insufferable.
            Yes. I use r/nba quite a lot and cavs fans are insufferable there.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Yes. I use r/nba quite a lot and cavs fans are insufferable there.
              Yup, and you know like 90% are bandwagoners because last season there was barely any Cavs fans on R/nba

Now if you say anything bad about them you get down voted into oblivion
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Yup, and you know like 90% are bandwagoners because last season there was barely any Cavs fans on R/nba

Now if you say anything bad about them you get down voted into oblivion
                last season they were all heat fans

Comment

• The Heat twitter account lost i think 500,000 followers since LeBron left. True story.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Another true story: I met a dude born and raised in TO who said he was a Heat fan last year and now is a Cavs fan. I thought he was joking but he said he was a LeBron fan only, didn't care about the Raptors.

I was like:

Comment

Another true story: I met a dude born and raised in TO who said he was a Heat fan last year and now is a Cavs fan. I thought he was joking but he said he was a LeBron fan only, didn't care about the Raptors.

I was like:
                      What an amazing GIF
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Against a tough opponent who is playing well, this was a 'win' in my books, because....

- Jonas got the ball inside
                          - Lou passed the ball inside
                          - Ross made some clutch shots.
                          - Team fought back hard.
                          - Demar was efficient and hit 3's
                          - Ball movement was nice

I can't believe all of those things happened in the same game. This is what development looks like.

Comment

Another true story: I met a dude born and raised in TO who said he was a Heat fan last year and now is a Cavs fan. I thought he was joking but he said he was a LeBron fan only, didn't care about the Raptors.

I was like:
                            I know a girl who is like that as well. She only cheers for "winners"
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Not to make revisionist history but isn't the 4th seed the place to be? For the first round, Washington is the same as Milwaukee is the same as Charlotte etc. we could beat all but could lose to all. In the second round, who would you rather? I'd take atlanta and let Chicago and Cleveland fight it out. Not really a new thought but perhaps some solace for a loss that sees our ranking drop as well.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                2Pat is going to have a big game today.
                                lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X