• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loved the game..

LBJ is god.

On to the next one!

45 days until the NBA Playoffs.

Comment

• Lou's ridiculous shots are a big reason why we are even close. Not a recipe for continued success.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Completely agree. As long as we didn't get blown out I'm good. We never adjusted to the threes they hit but whatever. Also Demar messed up everything. He's just so bad. Always taking horrible shots instead of moving the ball.
        Wait, DeMar lost us this game?

I could have sworn it was the constant onslaught of wide open 3s from Cleveland that left us no chance. Oh and LeBron James being on Cleveland.

Comment

• Biggest issue in this game is sitting JV too long to start fourth.

The cavs just attacked the rim nonstop without him in the game

Comment

• Signing out now, great effort. The second half was fun to watch.

Bring this game to Charlotte boys.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
              His play last 2 minutes pissed me off as much as anyone. But we wouldn't be even close if it wasn't for him either.
              i know. but the three that ross gave up and that derozan airball were terrible plays to an otherwise solid 4th
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Where was james johnson?????
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Honestly, if we play like this I guarantee we will win 7 out of 10 times. Not every team has Lebron and not every team is going to hit every 3 like they can't miss.

The compete level was incredible. And I salute our players.

Good game, boys.

Sorry Joey, but, Fuck Cleveland!
                  The thing is we aren't consistent. So we probably won't play like this for the next 5 games. That's what I hate, we can be so good but we just can't find that consistency.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Lou's ridiculous shots are a big reason why we are even close. Not a recipe for continued success.
                    Shut up hater!
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Biggest issue in this game is sitting JV too long to start fourth.

The cavs just attacked the rim nonstop without him in the game
                      Don't forget JJ. That was a huge mistake from Casey not playing him in the fourth.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                        Wait, DeMar lost us this game?

I could have sworn it was the constant onslaught of wide open 3s from Cleveland that left us no chance. Oh and LeBron James being on Cleveland.
                        He didn't lose us the game but he took some bad shots in the second have and just dribbled aimlessly. But yes Lebron doing whatever he wants is why we lost.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Why do you guys get pissed when I just state facts? I'm so confused. I said Lebron would dominate down the stretch everyone got pissed. Well he did. I said first to 100 wins they Cleveland is going to win everyone gets pissed. I really don't understand you people. We played hard and kept it close. That's all I wanted. Anyone with a brain knew we weren't going to win with or without Lowry. Jeez.
                          What you fail to realize is that just because you state it, doesn't make it fact... game is not over when it's 5 mins left and Raps up on the scoreboard. Enjoy the rest of the Raptors season man, I hope they bring you much "disappointment", so your "facts" become true!

** I don't actually want the Raps to disappoint, just tired of hearing know-it-all's.

I'll try my best to refrain from commenting on your posts GLF, but you have to understand where a true Raps fan stands. It's much easier to sit on your side of the fence, because if you're wrong, then it's "Oh well, Raps won". But if they lose, then it's "told you so"

Guess you told me so tonight. Hope you enjoyed this loss as much as the rest of us did!

Comment

• the thing that pisses me off the most about DD is that he started hanging his head while everyone was still playing hard in the last 1:30 after the game was out of reach.

What a pathetic, whiny, mopey dude. Never seen compete level from him. Especially defensively.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget JJ. That was a huge mistake from Casey not playing him in the fourth.
                              well, GV was making great passes. Ross was actually playing well and without lou we lose this game way before we did. I dont mind JJ being benched
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Of course its Casey's fault. Has nothing to do with the best player in the world playing like the best player in the world. Same old RR. I don't know why I keep coming back to all this negativity.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X