Game 61: Cleveland Cavaliers 120 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    He's a Demar Defender, they've gotten kind of sensitive over the last few weeks.
    I prefer Demar supporter. And not sensitive at all! The level of vitriol toward Demar has gotten out of hand, so I decided to counter act it, instead of watch it go unchecked.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Let's see what Casey comes up with for the second half.
      MOAR IsO! MOAR LOU! MOAR SLOPPY ROTATIONS!

Comment

• Everyone just needs to watch the stream commercials. They are very relaxing.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
          Kinda hard to have a quality basketball talk watching the Raptors play "basketball"
          Stop watching then. Honestly, as bad as this collapse has been, there is a lot to learn about basketball by watching it happen. There is a lot to learn about life as well and what it takes to be a consistent winner; clearly, it is harder than what people make it out to be.

The same team could look invincible for a few months, and then disastrous in other months. This is life, and it should teach you a perspective that more closely resembles realism.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Have we played 4 games in 5 nights? Or are you talking about Cleveland?
            Cavs.

Comment

• Cavs already have 7 made 3s at half

Yup just keep leaving Love wide open
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I prefer Demar supporter. And not sensitive at all! The level of vitriol toward Demar has gotten out of hand, so I decided to counter act it, instead of watch it go unchecked.
                This should be allowed with out being called out
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I feel pretty good about this one because I had made peace with them getting blown out. The thing is, even if we got this down, really good teams are developing that next gear around this time of year. They'll just step on the pedal and blow by us. Just keep watching the pretty pictures on the stream. It's helping me.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Cavs already have 7 made 3s at half

Yup just keep leaving Love wide open
                    that's what they want you to do. We start sticking to Love. Lebron will have open lanes to drive. It's pick your poison situation
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Stop watching then. Honestly, as bad as this collapse has been, there is a lot to learn about basketball by watching it happen. There is a lot to learn about life as well and what it takes to be a consistent winner; clearly, it is harder than what people make it out to be.

The same team could look invincible for a few months, and then disastrous in other months. This is life, and it should teach you a perspective that more closely resembles realism.
                      I am pretty realistic. I knew they'd eventually fall back down after that hot start to the season (which, let's face it: was an easy schedule and they got lucky a few times against teams missing their stars). But this is just straight up sad. The offense is cringe-worthy. I probably should stop watching them...I guess at this point I'm attracted to it like a bad car accident.

Comment

• Meh, DD has had a decent game on the offensive end. On the defensive end, eeryone has shit the bed. Hard to single one out.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          I critique when I see something stupid being done

On that play we you said I singled out DD, you know why?

He was switched onto mozgoz and when the shot went up be just stood there letting him get an easy alley oop over the top

That's just lazy
                          I thought 3 things on that play.

Why did DeMar just let Mozgov get an easy alley oop?

Why is DeMar even on Mozgov. Best he could have done is probably just foul him. Mozgov is huge.

Why is JV in the middle of nowhere standing beside JR Smith, while Mozgov is getting an alley oop dunk?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            that's what they want you to do. We start sticking to Love. Lebron will have open lanes to drive. It's pick your poison situation
                            But its not Lebron who's killing us its Irving going by Vasquez at will
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post

Thats why Lowry has picked up golf. He can afford it now

Comment

• Lol Bayno said ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X