@

YOUR TORONTO RAPTORS

Season Series: 2-1 for Cleveland

Game notes:

-Kyrie Irving is expected to play Tuesday
    -Cleveland will be coming off a back-to-back vs Boston
    -Kyle Lowry is questionable for Wednesday

Cleveland Cavaliers
    PTS/G: 102.4 (9th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 98.8 (12th of 30)
    SRS: 3.33 (10th of 30) ▪ Pace: 92.4 (24th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 110.4 (4th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 106.5 (19th of 30)
    Expected W-L: 38-23 (8th of 30)

Toronto Raptors
    PTS/G: 104.3 (5th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 100.5 (20th of 30)
    SRS: 3.57 (8th of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.4 (19th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 110.5 (3rd of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 106.5 (20th of 30)
    Expected W-L: 37-22 (7th of 30)

*forgot to put the date in title so I deleted and reposted

A recipe for what ails:

http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/3/2/81...ck-to-the-well

Last night we saw a similar bench squad of Vasquez, Williams, Ross, Patterson, and Hansbrough. Pretty darn effective.

Comment

I don't feel good about this game.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cavs are good.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Cavs are good.
          Cavs playing lights out for sustained period of time...

Comment

Should be fun watching DeMar get mauled and slapped up by Shumpert while JJ gets whistled for breathing in LeBron's general direction.

Comment

Let's rest Lowry and disrespect the Cavs by beating them without him, I know that probably won't happen but man I wish we had enough talent and guts to do something like that.

Comment

If we are still in this game at halftime, we will have improved.

Comment

Won't win.

The Cavs are the NBA's team.

You don't wanna admit it, we know that as soon as you even bring up favouritism everyone cries about it.

Thing is. In the last 3-4 years.....3 guys have, at separate time, while playing on separate teams, been "old guys". Kyrie, Lebron, Love. Odd choices no? Hmm.

Lets see if I have this right.....

I posted a few years back during the "decision" that the NBA wanted to build a big story. So what they were gonna do was have Lebron leave Cleveland like a Gangster, really fuck um good. He would go create a super team, everything that could possible go right for Miami with FA's and trade arrangements would happen, and voila....trophy. In the meantime, back up in Cleveland, I said the NBA would be certain that Cleveland, who were NOT A BAD TEAM, would enjoy a tank/ #1 pick smorgasbord like we've never seen before.....voila.... everything smoothly as planned. Cleveland grabbed how many #1's? While Lebron was busy creating his brand, and paving the road for phase two of the NBA's master marketing caper.

Here we are, 2014/15. Lebron has another choice to make. Of all places.....he chooses Cleveland. Meanwhile, for a year, The NBA and its media partners/ Advertising buddies have already been building a Kyrie/Kevin Love story. Both taking part in an old guy spoof in a massively pushed marketing campaign. It was a rip off of a former campaign involving another NBA star, perfect for the sheep to build a mental synergy.... that guy was Lebron James. Old is new, new is old, and score one for the old guys kinda thing, a small town kinda thing, ....... I CLEVELAND kinda thing.

Boom.

Lebron goes back.
                  Cleveland gets ANOTHER #1
                  Mysteriously trades the next Lebron for ......................... KEVIN LOVE.

Cleveland who were already questionably operating on perhaps the biggest underachievement clip ever now have Kyrie, Lebron, Kevin Love, and an already existing set of #1's and quality role guys, OR, an instant NBA contender.

The ads were in place by preseason.... the Cleveland cavaliers were in your face in a 2 minute commercial before everyone of the games you wanted watch of your own team.... it continues today.

This is todays NBA.

Its not real guys. I mean, its a little real, but the table is massively slanted toward whoever the NBA wants to promote for maximum ad revenue. So Although its real....it really isn't.

I wish the team we all cheer for well....but there is little that shows me that the NBA isn't going to yet again, play a role in the game tonight..... from officials to advertising and player promotion..... its a sham.

Unplug.
                  Wake up

Comment

I hope I don't break my television tomorrow. :\
                    OG is our king

Comment

.... and then BOOM the Spurs are Champions.... and then BOOM Spurs are Champions again.... and BOOM... Spurs are so marketable all over the world! Nba does everything so the Spurs can win a championship! Good story bro...

Comment

Is Mozgov taking a dump by his car? He should really take his pants off for that, otherwise he'll have hell of a mess to clean up afterwards.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Won't win.

The Cavs are the NBA's team.

You don't wanna admit it, we know that as soon as you even bring up favouritism everyone cries about it.

Thing is. In the last 3-4 years.....3 guys have, at separate time, while playing on separate teams, been "old guys". Kyrie, Lebron, Love. Odd choices no? Hmm.

Lets see if I have this right.....

I posted a few years back during the "decision" that the NBA wanted to build a big story. So what they were gonna do was have Lebron leave Cleveland like a Gangster, really fuck um good. He would go create a super team, everything that could possible go right for Miami with FA's and trade arrangements would happen, and voila....trophy. In the meantime, back up in Cleveland, I said the NBA would be certain that Cleveland, who were NOT A BAD TEAM, would enjoy a tank/ #1 pick smorgasbord like we've never seen before.....voila.... everything smoothly as planned. Cleveland grabbed how many #1's? While Lebron was busy creating his brand, and paving the road for phase two of the NBA's master marketing caper.

Here we are, 2014/15. Lebron has another choice to make. Of all places.....he chooses Cleveland. Meanwhile, for a year, The NBA and its media partners/ Advertising buddies have already been building a Kyrie/Kevin Love story. Both taking part in an old guy spoof in a massively pushed marketing campaign. It was a rip off of a former campaign involving another NBA star, perfect for the sheep to build a mental synergy.... that guy was Lebron James. Old is new, new is old, and score one for the old guys kinda thing, a small town kinda thing, ....... I CLEVELAND kinda thing.

Boom.

Lebron goes back.
                          Cleveland gets ANOTHER #1
                          Mysteriously trades the next Lebron for ......................... KEVIN LOVE.

Cleveland who were already questionably operating on perhaps the biggest underachievement clip ever now have Kyrie, Lebron, Kevin Love, and an already existing set of #1's and quality role guys, OR, an instant NBA contender.

The ads were in place by preseason.... the Cleveland cavaliers were in your face in a 2 minute commercial before everyone of the games you wanted watch of your own team.... it continues today.

This is todays NBA.

Its not real guys. I mean, its a little real, but the table is massively slanted toward whoever the NBA wants to promote for maximum ad revenue. So Although its real....it really isn't.

I wish the team we all cheer for well....but there is little that shows me that the NBA isn't going to yet again, play a role in the game tonight..... from officials to advertising and player promotion..... its a sham.

Unplug.
                          Wake up
                          Going by your logic, no one but Kobe and Lebron should have won a title in the last 15 years. Every year it should have been kobe vs Lebron finals.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

WE need to win this game. I have money on the line here guys. Well, that and dinner. So please play effective ball tonight. Play like it's game 7 of the NBA Finals. Please. I don't wanna be out 200 bucks.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              WE need to win this game. I have money on the line here guys. Well, that and dinner. So please play effective ball tonight. Play like it's game 7 of the NBA Finals. Please. I don't wanna be out 200 bucks.
                              Geez, better start turning over the coach cushions now....

Comment

Working...
                              X