Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    DD is an awful passer. Zero court vision.

Hell, half of his assists come from him jumping in the air and bail-out passing to Lowry or Vasquez for a three
    Ehh, I wouldn't say that. I've seen him make some nice drop off passes to JV and he can be okay when it comes to driving and kicking. He's run a pick and roll effectively before too (granted, it might have been the only time I've seen him do it but it looked good). He's not a great passer by any means though.

Neither is a guy like Kawhi Leonard, but since he's a willing passer he's still able to be a positive in that area. Moving the ball doesn't require insane playmaking ability.
    OG is our king

Comment

DD is an awful passer. Zero court vision.

Hell, half of his assists come from him jumping in the air and bail-out passing to Lowry or Vasquez for a three
      I don't know about that. DD has had multiple 5+ assist games, and they certainly aren't flukes

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        Ehh, I wouldn't say that. I've seen him make some nice drop off passes to JV
        to JV?! when did this happen?!

Comment

• ahahahahhaha

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            to JV?! when did this happen?!

There's probably more but yeah.
            OG is our king

Comment

Ehh, I wouldn't say that. I've seen him make some nice drop off passes to JV and he can be okay when it comes to driving and kicking. He's run a pick and roll effectively before too (granted, it might have been the only time I've seen him do it but it looked good). He's not a great passer by any means though.

Neither is a guy like Kawhi Leonard, but since he's a willing passer he's still able to be a positive in that area. Moving the ball doesn't require insane playmaking ability.
              He isn't a great passer who isn't willing to pass.

Yes he has had drop off passes to JV, but for every one of those, there are 30 times where the ball is being swung side-top-side, it touches his hands he takes two dribbles into the rotating man, then a reverse dribble, then a pump fake, then another, then a pass to the wing, after the defense is set.

Wanna blow my brains out every time i see it...

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              I don't know about that. DD has had multiple 5+ assist games, and they certainly aren't flukes
              Function of having the ball an insane amount. Actually with how much he handles/has the ball, 7-8 apg should be the norm...

Comment

He isn't a great passer who isn't willing to pass.

Yes he has had drop off passes to JV, but for every one of those, there are 30 times where the ball is being swung side-top-side, it touches his hands he takes two dribbles into the rotating man, then a reverse dribble, then a pump fake, then another, then a pass to the wing, after the defense is set.

Wanna blow my brains out every time i see it...

Function of having the ball an insane amount. Actually with how much he handles/has the ball, 7-8 apg should be the norm...
                Having the willingness to pass would do wonders for him.

I don't think Casey's 'role-playing' cards help either.
                OG is our king

Comment

Having the willingness to pass would do wonders for him.

I don't think Casey's 'role-playing' cards help either.
                  No it doesn't. Some say that he will improve without Casey but I still think the Raptors are better in the future without him

If I m MU, DD impending cap hit and multiple flaws make it hard to keep him around through his whole "In two years the roster will be completely different and will have my stamp on it" thing that we have heard recently.

Comment

Working...
                  X