Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Think of the Drake Zone tickets you could've bought with all those lost wages!
    I think of it as burgers myself... cuz my fave burger is only 3.25 for each burger.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

It's bizarre how that dude's autocorrect changed "passing" into "talking".

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I think of it as burgers myself... cuz my fave burger is only 3.25 for each burger.
          Lol Like a skilled Accountant.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            It's bizarre how that dude's autocorrect changed "passing" into "talking".
            Honestly, with technology these days you never know ehhh....anything is possible

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              Lol Like a skilled Accountant.
              More like a hungry forum writer.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

More like a hungry forum writer.
                Hah Touche. So whats your favourite Burger?! Out with it!

Comment

Salad
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    Salad

Comment

So the title says this games on SN1 but when I look on my TV Guide it's on sn360?

What's going on here?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        So the title says this games on SN1 but when I look on my TV Guide it's on sn360?

What's going on here?
                        it's on sn360

Comment

mack11 wrote: View Post
                          so the title says this games on sn1 but when i look on my tv guide it's on sn360?

What's going on here?
                          sn1+359
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

“Obviously (Valanciunas) was trying to send a message because he had been getting beat all day on the pick-and-roll, and it happens, but it’s just bull(crap) and it ain’t cool.”
                            perkins

Comment

Fine. If you're ever down in Scarborough, go to Harry's Drive-In (Kennedy and Lawrence. Went to Churchill, so I went a lot when I was younger, not so much as of late). Great burgers, Greek Food and greasy dive-ish food all around. Also very popular down here. Only food I don't enjoy is the poutine. They use Cheddar Cheese..... like no. Curds, Mozzarella or Harvarti. Maybe you could get away with Caciobaricato as it melts so well..... and is my fave cheese to use in French Onion Soup.

You get to pick your toppings on the burger so here's what I put on it: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Banana Peppers, Mustard, Mayonaise and Hot Sauce. If I can afford, I get Bacon and Cheese too. (Costs extra for them though.)
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Fine. If you're ever down in Scarborough, go to Harry's Drive-In (Kennedy and Lawrence. Went to Churchill, so I went a lot when I was younger, not so much as of late). Great burgers, Greek Food and greasy dive-ish food all around. Also very popular down here. Only food I don't enjoy is the poutine. They use Cheddar Cheese..... like no. Curds, Mozzarella or Harvarti. Maybe you could get away with Caciobaricato as it melts so well..... and is my fave cheese to use in French Onion Soup.

You get to pick your toppings on the burger so here's what I put on it: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Banana Peppers, Mustard, Mayonaise and Hot Sauce. If I can afford, I get Bacon and Cheese too. (Costs extra for them though.)
                                McDonalds has a burger called a Big Mac. There is one located somewhere in North York but don't remember the intersection. They may have another location.

Comment

Working...
                                X