No announcement yet.

Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone drive back to MSG and find Lowry please? Since the all-star weekend he's just a shell of his former self.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
      Anyone with 2 working eyes can't get fooled by Lowry's 25 points. He played horrible. What's the point of resting 3 games to come back and take 22 shots and only get 5 assists...and you're a friggen point guard. Why is DeMar getting more than half the assists (3 assists) our all star point guard got.
      Somehow Ross had 7 assists
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Patrick PAtterson hasn't scored in 2 games but played the whole 4th............
        when was the last time you seen a play to try and get an open 3 pointer?
        the only plays we run seem to be very basic, and for demar to get a still pretty contested mid range

you cant expect a shooter to score when he is told to stand in one spot while one guy tries to go at his man on the other

there wasnt one possesion that whole game where everybody got involved

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          yes lowry and derozan are ball hogs. ross lost his skills. amirs ankles are done. 2 pat cant shoot threes anymore. lou is hot and cold. greivis cant do anything anymore. tyler is undersized. i could go on for days

and apparantly its all caseys fault according to some poeple. that is what pisses me off
          It's Caseys fault. There is no offence. Hornet passed the ball and everyone knows Al is going to get it and shoot a hook. Meanwhile Raptors take tough 2s that means just trailing by less. Casey can not get open shots for three point shooter. He is retarded

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Can someone drive back to MSG and find Lowry please? Since the all-star weekend he's just a shell of his former self.
            I think our fans are at fault for voting him to that game, I hope we don't make that mistake last year, because clearly all it did was boost his ego.

Comment

Can someone drive back to MSG and find Lowry please? Since the all-star weekend he's just a shell of his former self.
              Since 2015 started

Comment

• How the fuck did Ross end up leading the way with 7 assists?

Comment

yes lowry and derozan are ball hogs. ross lost his skills. amirs ankles are done. 2 pat cant shoot threes anymore. lou is hot and cold. greivis cant do anything anymore. tyler is undersized. i could go on for days

and apparantly its all caseys fault according to some poeple. that is what pisses me off
                  and apparently its not on Masai at all because he is a god and can do no wrong.

Comment

What's about BEBE
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                      and apparently its not on Masai at all because he is a god and can do no wrong.
                      took the words right outta my mouth
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

You'll have to go back to Portland to find Lowry.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                          Anyone with 2 working eyes can't get fooled by Lowry's 25 points. He played horrible. What's the point of resting 3 games to come back and take 22 shots and only get 5 assists...and you're a friggen point guard. Why is DeMar getting more than half the assists (3 assists) our all star point guard got.
                          It's ridiculous. You can't have your starting PG shoot 22 shots. Most of those shots were really tough shots btw.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Offence is the REAL problem. You need to get EASY points. The only EASY points that the Raps got tonight LITERALLY was the DeRozan and Ross dunk. Every shot was contested. No ball movement. Everything was rushed. Lou Williams is now taking fadeaway shots. Don't get me started about Lowry who played like complete GARBAGE. Don't get fooled by his 25pts.
                            This is a really good point. One thing we can't really measure is energy level. There's no stat for that, yet one of the goals of a good offence should be to get the opposing defence working really hard on defence. Good ball movement accomplishes 2 things. Easier scores and gets the opposing D moving. Our offence is predicated on 1 on 1 or even 1 on 2/3 shot creation, so our guys have to expend alot of energy on offence. To top it off, you've got Casey's hyperactive help D scheme which requires even more energy. Basically, you need triathletes with uber quickness, strength and skill to keep this up for an entire season.

Comment

There is an utter disconnect between those two posts. One outlines that the style of play isn't good, and the other points to personnel problems. Like do the players make up the strategy? Why the fuck is Casey there then?

Comment

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X