No announcement yet.

Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't Demar ever post up anymore?
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Believe in the system man, believe!
      What exactly is this system?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DeRozan is the ONLY one that showed up tonight. Inexcusable. Lowry's 25pts is very misleading because if you watched the game you know that he played like shit. He got most of his points on garbage time.

Lowry took A LOT of TOUGH shots. Fadeaways, off balance shots all kinds of circus shots. And his passing has been brutal too. Wtf is going on w/ this guy? 22 shots and he's your statrting PG.

I don't want to hear his injury as an excuse for his poor play because it has nothing to do with that.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Ask the head coach
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Now come on, Mack, say it with me:

POUND.
            THE.
            ROCK!

Comment

Alright you wanna play this game with me?

Show me something that says Marivin Willaims is a good defender

I'll be waiting all night
              i dont know how much u believew in defensive win shares but marvin has a defensive win share of 2 while everyones fav defender JJ has one of 1.4.

hit me again big guy
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                DeRozan is the ONLY one that showed up tonight. Inexcusable. Lowry's 25pts is very misleading because if you watched the game you know that he played like shit. He got most of his points on garbage time.

Lowry took A LOT of TOUGH shots. Fadeaways, off balance shots all kinds of circus shots. And his passing has been brutal too. Wtf is going on w/ this guy? 22 shots and he's your statrting PG.

I don't want to hear his injury as an excuse for his poor play because it has nothing to do with that.
                He's an Allstar man, he gets to take whatever shot he wants

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  I'm just angry Lowry hit 4 threes in the last 2 minutes of the game so it looks like he played decently when in reality he was absolutely horrible.
                  In his defense, it takes a while after over a week to get the stroke back. Cant defend him on some judgements though.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan is the ONLY one that showed up tonight. Inexcusable. Lowry's 25pts is very misleading because if you watched the game you know that he played like shit. He got most of his points on garbage time.

would you say Knicks Marbury 2.0?

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      Why doesn't Demar ever post up anymore?
                      He does. But he takes a lot of turnaround jumpers whenever he posts up, especially with a bigger defender on him. It's easier for him to get around a smaller defender.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        How does the coaching staff not see this and try to gain the upper hand through it??? Man...
                        It's a really, really good question.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL CASEY IS GONE! I'm just tired of being pissed at his rotations.

Honestly I think most raptors feel the same way, me personally I liked Casey direction last year,the team was hard nosed and played on a edge with incredible defense,this year I've not seen that,it's been more who can score more points. I don't c any progression. Casey has mishandled JV and T Ross,not letting them play through some mistakes,that's bad coaching, u got 2 play the kids so they can learn,Derozan didn't learn by sitting on the bench,he played,look at him Now,full of confidence,all star caliber player.
                          I think it's set in stone if Coach Casey doesn't get through the first round, he be will taking "the pound the rock" mentality out of T.O.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            do you ACTUALLY believe that this roster can't play better than this? or are you just descending from argument into trolling?

either way, this doesn't warrant any further discussion.
                            it just pisses me off when people expect this team to go 82-0. yes the way they play sucks but the way you guys pin everything on a couple people just isnt fair
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              i dont know how much u believew in defensive win shares but marvin has a defensive win share of 2 while everyones fav defender JJ has one of 1.4.

hit me again big guy
                              Team defense is a big factor
                              On memphis

Zach Randolph gets the same credit for defense Tony Allen and Marc Gasol do, ignoring the few defensive box score stats. The influence of team defense is huge on this stat.

So go find soemthing else YOLO
                              Last edited by MACK11; Fri Mar 6, 2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                In his defense, it takes a while after over a week to get the stroke back. Cant defend him on some judgements though.
                                Yeah, but he should try and focus on making his team better. He did that so well last year, especially towards the end of the season. His shots weren't forced, and he played like a pass-first PG.

He is our best player, but he has the capability of making his teammates better. As the leader, he should focus on that instead of proving his own self worth, because that will happen naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X