Game #63: Toronto Raptors 104 - Oklahoma City Thunder 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post

Players are different, I find this strange.

Is this guy for real?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure this points to the total breakdown of Amir Johnson and/or the excellence of JJ, not the failing of JV.

League average is ~65% at the rim.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Time to find ourselves a new centre. No worries though, it's easy enough.
        I don't think he's saying trade JV or look for another centre. He's just stating some info. How real this info is I don't know.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well...........

this is really not good.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apparently Mr Paroxysm got a little overzealous in his take down of JV. As of now, his original tweet (which expressed dumbfounded shock at what we now see are dumb statistics) was retweeted 100% more times than his "I was wrong" tweet. Fun with small sample sizes...or wrong sample sizes...or whatever they do at HParoxysm

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Apparently Mr Paroxysm got a little overzealous in his take down of JV. As of now, his original tweet (which expressed dumbfounded shock at what we now see are dumb statistics) was retweeted 100% more times than his "I was wrong" tweet. Fun with small sample sizes...or wrong sample sizes...or whatever they do at HParoxysm
              He should put the pipe down ...it'll help with the paroxysms.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                Demographic shift, bro.
                Big Little Boi wrote: View Post
                Demographic shift, bro.
                Still get a charge out of reading the lemming like rants of firing Casey tommorrow, trading Demar + TRoss for a bag of magic beans and the heartfelt belief that JJ is the answer to any question. Keep quackin Si. Keep on the soother Little Boi.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• That guy doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. JV is third on the team since Feb 1 in NetRtg. (excl Bruno/Chuck).

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Apparently Mr Paroxysm got a little overzealous in his take down of JV. As of now, his original tweet (which expressed dumbfounded shock at what we now see are dumb statistics) was retweeted 100% more times than his "I was wrong" tweet. Fun with small sample sizes...or wrong sample sizes...or whatever they do at HParoxysm
                    Hahahahah

It's clear this bum doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• entertaining game dd had some shots that went half way down but rebounding killed us. I am a avid raptor fan but Russell Westbrook is my favorite player

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Hahahahah

It's clear this bum doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
                        I think Hardwood Paraxyism was an early Washington bandwagon site.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          There was definitely some good mixed in there with the bad.

Unfortunately that second half was one of the worst I've seen from JV on the offensive end and in terms of rebounding. He got worked by the OKC bigs and you could see that he still needs to improve his lower body strength.

Nice to see Ross making some shots but was it just me or did he sit for much of the second half? There was a point I was looking up 3point records for the team and then he didn't seem to get another shot off for a long time.
                          Especially while playing alongside Patterson, the Raps basically asked JV to rebound 1-on-2 against Ibaka and Kanter.

The first half was a great team game. The second half was inconsistent hero ball. Bad coaching and/or execution (and accountability).

Comment

• I thought we would be a lock for 50+ wins... Now I don't even think we can match or beat last seasons record, we were 36-27 at this point last season.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Especially while playing alongside Patterson, the Raps basically asked JV to rebound 1-on-2 against Ibaka and Kanter.

The first half was a great team game. The second half was inconsistent hero ball. Bad coaching and/or execution (and accountability).
                              JV had a bad game. Give him credit just for gutting it out. Unlike Demar or Lowry when Ross, 2Pats or JV aren't feeling it they can't create for themselves to get going. Still don't understand why they carried Steamer to a guaranteed contract.

Comment

• Who is this Hollywood paroxysm cunt?

Also trex, I thought you didn't believe in analytics?
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X