Game #63: Toronto Raptors 104 - Oklahoma City Thunder 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yup and Casey will say we went small to try to handle Westbrook. JV is just to slow, I felt Pat and Amir could do it etc etc etc
    We just weren't hitting shots that normally fall

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
      I'm feeling JV will get into it with Russ a bit. That and we likely lose.
      Jonas has been fiery as of late
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Jonas has been fiery as of late
        Instead of lashing out at his coach for lack of touches and playing time he just takes it out on opposing players
        OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
          Instead of lashing out at his coach for lack of touches and playing time he just takes it out on opposing players
          Sounds a lot like The Waterboy....can Jonas please start drop kicking opponents?

Comment

All I know is if I were Durant, I would NEVER leave Westbrook and Ibaka (especially Westbrook) to go to Toronto. It ain't happening. Even if Raps are in the East and OKC is in the tougher West. I think Durant is a pipe dream. We should focus our "hope energies" on Minnesota still sucking for years to come so we can find a way to land Wiggins.

Comment

Westbrook is going to destroy us. No one can stop him.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Let him. I wanna see Westbrook drop 50 on us with Serge being the 2nd highest scorer with 9.

Comment

Westbrook will get his career-high Sunday. Calling it now. I'm talking 55-60 points.

Comment

I think Ibaka is going to go off as well. We are going to be so focused on Westbrook that it's going to leave everyone else wide open. Ibaka is like automatic from the mid range when left open so he's going to get a lot of great looks. And Westbrook is definitely going off for 40 something on Sunday, no question. Have y'all seen our D lately? lol. But pretty much everything you guys have said will happen will happen. Trust me JV is going to get any playing time down the stretch and if he does he isn't getting any touches. I don't know why its sooooo hard for our guards to pass JV the ball in the post.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      I think Ibaka is going to go off as well. We are going to be so focused on Westbrook that it's going to leave everyone else wide open. Ibaka is like automatic from the mid range when left open so he's going to get a lot of great looks. And Westbrook is definitely going off for 40 something on Sunday, no question. Have y'all seen our D lately? lol. But pretty much everything you guys have said will happen will happen. Trust me JV is going to get any playing time down the stretch and if he does he isn't getting any touches. I don't know why its sooooo hard for our guards to pass JV the ball in the post.
                      Either Ibaka will go off, or some random wing player that the Raps will end up leaving open on numerous possessions due to scrambling. I vote Kyle Singler.
                      OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                        Either Ibaka will go off, or some random wing player that the Raps will end up leaving open on numerous possessions due to scrambling. I vote Kyle Singler.
                        I vote Anthony Morrow. We tend to leave snipers wide open a lot.

Comment

I'm so scared
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

forget about westbrook. i'm worried about dj augustin!

Comment

LOL you guys are right. It's either going to be Kyle or Morrow. Book it
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                forget about westbrook. i'm worried about dj augustin!
                                Dang he's on that team!? Welp there you go. DJ is going to go OFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X