No announcement yet.

Game #63: Toronto Raptors 104 - Oklahoma City Thunder 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yes demar. This is the demar i like.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Kanter - 22 points, 12 rebounds and 4 assists ....JV - 10 points on 4/11 shooting, 5 rebounds and 0 assists ... Identical minutes played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DeMar has actually stepped up since returning in the 4th. 6 big points for us.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Kanter - 22 points, 12 rebounds and 4 assists ....JV - 10 points on 4/11 shooting, 5 rebounds and 0 assists ... Identical minutes played

Yes JV is a scrub we get it
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Kanter - 22 points, 12 rebounds and 4 assists ....JV - 10 points on 4/11 shooting, 5 rebounds and 0 assists ... Identical minutes played

Westbrook effect
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Why does our offensive system consist of Lowry bringing the ball up the floor and giving it to DeRozan to initiate the offence? I don't understand.
              Right. We are going back to using Kyle like how we did when Jose was here. Smh.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                He's also the best post player on the team. He adds a toughness we don't have. He can play point forward because he has a good handle and he passes well...and he's grown up since his time around the league. Nobody is talking making him the focal point on offence. Don't dribble yourself a straw man argument.
                Best post player on the team .. says who ? you ?
                Toughness is measured how ? Does he take charges like Kyle ?
                He isn't a great ball handler by any stretch...

He is what he is... a short term solution at the 3. He doesn't make us noticebly better or worse.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                  DeMar has actually stepped up since returning in the 4th. 6 big points for us.
                  Because hes attacking the rim!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

scrub

Comment

• LOL Trashquez
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Best post player on the team .. says who ? you ?
                        Toughness is measured how ? Does he take charges like Kyle ?
                        He isn't a great ball handler by any stretch...

He is what he is... a short term solution at the 3. He doesn't make us noticebly better or worse.
                        Casey doesn't use him properly. Same as 2Pats

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Right. We are going back to using Kyle like how we did when Jose was here. Smh.
                          Or the way Kyle was playing when Rudy Gay was here. Would just walk up the court and pass it off to Rudy to do everything. Lowry doesn't even facilitate the offense anymore.

Comment

• Lol they just showed the huddle and the guys body language was all focused in on Sterner and away from Casey. He owns their souls

*Obviously pure speculation

Comment

So he had a bad game? your point?
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Man, JV plays a poor game and gets called a scrub, Demar plays a poor season and still gets called an all star. Sad for Jonas.

Comment

Working...
                                X