Game #64: Toronto Raptors 107 - San Antonio Spurs 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    The question is, will Casey and DeMar realize this and adjust his game to be more of a passer/decoy?

Many of DeMar's worst games come when they try to force the offence through him against great defenders.
    Of course demar and casey will adjust. They're two of the most open minded, adjustable people I know. They also prefer ball movement over giving it to one guy come hell or high water.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
      What are the odds Demar goes off on Kawhi tonight
      Pretty slim I'd wager. When's the last time DeMar went off against a premier perimeter defender?

Comment

The question is, will Casey and DeMar realize this and adjust his game to be more of a passer/decoy?

Many of DeMar's worst games come when they try to force the offence through him against great defenders.
        You better believe the offense will be forced through DeMar. Casey hasn't adjusted in 60 games why would he start now?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Pretty slim I'd wager. When's the last time DeMar went off against a premier perimeter defender?
          Vs MKG in Charlotte, but DeMar was making some ridiculous shots during that game.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
              What are the odds Demar goes off on Kawhi tonight
              I wouldn't bet on it. Kawhi is a really really good defender. If you can stop/contain a guy like LeBron James. You shouldn't have any problem guarding a guy like DeRozan.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

My fear is he will have a killer game with his jumper (likely means hitting nearly impossible shots) against a great defensive wing which will encourage him to continue to force his offense.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

I'm with Lou on this one, he's playing fine at the moment. About what you'd expect from him.

Comment

wow casey vs pop that's just not fair. It's like bill gates vs kim kardashian in a spelling bee.
                    loll

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                      Do you think he knows how bad he is, I mean do you think when he goes over the game tape he understands that other coaches are adjusting after the first half and like I mean man I just don't get it. Are the assistant coaching saying stuff to him but just being ignored. I wonder is Kyle and Demar understand that he is a terrible coach. its not fair that we have to keep watching him destroy our team and the development of our youth.
                      I think DC ignores his assistant coaches.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        I'm with Lou on this one, he's playing fine at the moment. About what you'd expect from him.
                        Twitter is so stupid I wish it didn't exist. Its making athletes hate their fans. A bunch of out of shape geeks heckling "you suck! Spend more time in the gym!" Yeah you wonder why they get defiant.

Comment

So true. DD and DC don't have the intellectually capacity to figure this out.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Twitter is so stupid I wish it didn't exist. Its making athletes hate their fans. A bunch of out of shape geeks heckling "you suck! Spend more time in the gym!" Yeah you wonder why they get defiant.
                            LOLL I KNOW! People need something better to do with their lives lol

But, it does make for good comedy.

Comment

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                                ahahaha Dikembe

Comment

Working...
                                X