Clear All

• Game #64: Toronto Raptors 107 - San Antonio Spurs 117

The Toronto Raptors

VS.
    The San Antonio Spurs

LETS GET WICTORY #31 + 8
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

This one has ugly written all over it.

The ageless Spurs team, who operate like a well oiled machine, vs. the undisciplined Raptors, who through 2 years of playing together, have still not figured what works/what doesn't.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      This one has ugly written all over it.

The ageless Spurs team, who operate like a well oiled machine, vs. the undisciplined Raptors, who through 2 years of playing together, have still not figured what works/what doesn't.
      This will be a schooling. I just hope someone from the Raps is taking notes.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

we seem to play well against the good teams though, its the garbage teams we get lazy against.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
            we seem to play well against the good teams though, its the garbage teams we get lazy against.
            well enough to lose closer...

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Spurs have been rolling lately.. and I'm sure they'll take this one a little more personally since the Raptors beat them earlier in the year.

Comment

That was the old Raptors.

The current Raptors don't discriminate. Whether it's the Warriors or Knicks, we'll play dumb.

Comment

That was the old Raptors.

The current Raptors don't discriminate. Whether it's the Warriors or Knicks, we'll play dumb.
                  you don't think they discriminate, I have noticed that recently against the Thunder and the Cavs, they actually played well, but against teams like the Knicks and Hornets, they let their egos get the better of them and become too full of themselves to win.

Comment

Last game was deflating. Team is struggling bad and you don't take advantage of a premier team, missing its best player? How do they not play one of their better games last night? How do they lay an egg in the second half? We will be lucky to get to 45 wins this year.
                    Last edited by Jangles; Mon Mar 9, 2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Last game was deflating. Team is struggling bad and you don't take advantage of a premier team, missing its best player? How do they know play one of their better games last night? How do they lay an egg in the second half? We will be lucky to get to 45 wins this year.
                      Like I said, they have ego problems, like the Knicks did during Isiah's tenure.

Comment

Like I said, they have ego problems, like the Knicks did during Isiah's tenure.
                        I'm not convinced that guys are intentionally trying to be selfish. We've seen this same group play very unselfishly, and succeed.

I honestly think it's a lack of discipline. It's waaay easier to just shoot, rather than prod and work for a good shot.

Edit: Casey isn't doing anything to deter the lazy, dumb decision-making.
                        Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Mar 9, 2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I'm not convinced that guys are intentionally trying to be selfish. We've seen this same group play very unselfishly, and succeed.

I honestly think it's a lack of discipline. It's waaay easier to just shoot, rather than prod and work for a good shot.
                          Who got the discipline "role card" from Casey?

Comment

Edit: Casey isn't doing anything to deter the lazy, dumb decision-making.
                            I am seeing guys with huge egos out there, example, Lowry, got voted to the all star game, now he thinks he can do whatever he wants and get away with it.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Who got the discipline "role card" from Casey?
                              It must've been Stripes. He's been a no-show all year!

Comment

Working...
                              X