Game #65: Miami Heat 92 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    What's the deal between the Knicks and Oakley?

Oakley said him and jim Dolan never got along. Not clear why but dolan hates his guts & oakley hates him because he wont man up and talk to him about it.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      All jokes aside though, I'm pissed I missed this game, at least from the box score Lowry was a boss, and we actually won.
      It looked like early season Lowry, and DeMar looked like pre-injury DeMar. The team really shared the ball well...26 assists on 34 made field goals.

Comment

• I'm confused when people say 'pre-injury Demar'. Wasn't he shooting 38% pre-injury as well?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          I'm confused when people say 'pre-injury Demar'. Wasn't he shooting 38% pre-injury as well?
          Yes, but pre-injury he was getting to the line and making assists and playing good D. There are plenty of players in this league who shoot 45% from the field and do nothing else. Most of them wind up as throw-ins in trades for productive players.

Comment

What's the deal between the Knicks and Oakley?

Much ado about nothing. Dolan just thinks he doesnt bring much to the table I believe.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/11/charles...ud-with-dolan/

Comment

• Woohoo, they won! And I've got a great excuse for not posting in the game thread. I was at the game last night, about 8 rows up from the floor.

First thing I noticed was how concerted an effort the Raps were making to pass the ball. It was almost Spursian-like, over-passing and was really odd to see from this year's squad. Demar's shot looks smooth, even though he was like 2 for 8 in the first half. And like him or not, Hansbrough really set the tone tonight on the boards and just being aggressive.

Heat don't have anybody who can consistently hit an open shot or 3-pter. Up close, Whiteside doesn't seem that impressive and even though he's huge, he really doesn't really standout as having a massive size advantage even matched up against Hansbro.

Comment

• As for setting the tone, Toronto is now 3-0 since the All-Star break when Hansbrough plays extended minutes (10+), enough to produce in both halves. They are 0-9 when he plays under ten minutes or not at all. There are a lot of things the Raptors have been doing wrong lately, but they do seem to play with more cohesion, and more effort, when Hansbrough is on the court.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                  As for setting the tone, Toronto is now 3-0 since the All-Star break when Hansbrough plays extended minutes (10+), enough to produce in both halves. They are 0-9 when he plays under ten minutes or not at all. There are a lot of things the Raptors have been doing wrong lately, but they do seem to play with more cohesion, and more effort, when Hansbrough is on the court.
                  A big part of it, I think, is James Johnson's usage. He's really valuable defending the wing. But when Hansbrough barely plays, JJ spends all his time at the 4.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Been saying for awhile now, Vasquez should have 12 minutes a night to relieve Lowry, that's it. Why Casey seems to think he should be taking minutes from the JJ/Lou/Terrence gang is utterly ridiculous...he is just a minus player through and through, a fucking point pylon.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Yes, but pre-injury he was getting to the line and making assists and playing good D. There are plenty of players in this league who shoot 45% from the field and do nothing else. Most of them wind up as throw-ins in trades for productive players.
                      Steve Novak comes to mind reading this lol. Great 3 point shooter who constantly gets bounced around because it all he can do.

Comment

• Missed the game. Im glad to see we finally won though, seemed it was because Miami is just bad but I'll take it. Oh and Lowry looking good makes me happy. He NEEDS to get back to his old self.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just watched the game, why in the world is Vasquez getting any minutes??????
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Just watched the game, why in the world is Vasquez getting any minutes??????
                            May I refer you to forum #firecasey....

Comment

• Not sure if anyone noticed this. JJ did not play in the 2nd half. I hought he was the Raps best player in the 1st half.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not sure if anyone noticed this. JJ did not play in the 2nd half. I hought he was the Raps best player in the 1st half.
                                #CaseyKnowledge
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X