Game #66: Portland Trail Blazers 113 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDelight wrote: View Post
    Casey looked at the stat sheet and realized the Raptors weren't taking many 3s with Ross on. So he decided to take a chance with JJ and his lack of spacing.
    Now now, there's a reason that Dwane Casey is an NBA coach and you aren't. You wouldn't want to disrespect one of the best coaches in the world, would you?
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Hahahah that Lowry pass
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Best pass of the year Lowry!

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
            What the heck took Casey so long to play James Johnson. Did he forget James Johnson was on the Raptors?
            DC is incompetent. If he was a physician he would be up on malpractice charges.

Comment

• Seriously someone call an offensive foul on Aldridge
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• aldridge's off arm is a thing of legend. it must be invisible to referees.

Comment

• fuck me

Comment

• OK, that was a travel.

Comment

• Guess that play guys? place your bets

Comment

• Ugh! This team is honestly soooo shit! Im done. Enjoy boys.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 91 Pts 3 quarters what a joke.

Comment

• That fucking ADD shit-bag Kaman did us in again with those tap outs... but shitty 2 TO fucked our run, can't blame that on Casey really.

Comment

• James Johnson needs to realize that it won't take much for Casey to put him back on the bench. We need him out there more for defense than his offense. That travel was killer, could have cut it to 7 with a basket.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Ugh! This team is honestly soooo shit! Im done. Enjoy boys.
                                Triano defense, with better talent. Casey is still and was always a lame-duck

Comment

Working...
                                X