Game #67: Toronto Raptors 117 - Indiana Pacers 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #67: Toronto Raptors 117 - Indiana Pacers 98

Need to win this game. We've lost a ridiculous number of games lately, I've lost count. Pacers are surging, and this could end up being REALLY bad.

Keys to the game:

1. Feed JV. Come on, it's getting a little ridiculous.

2. DD needs to keep crashing the glass, passing and shooting well.

3. Lock Casey out of the arena.

LET'S GO RAPS!!!!!!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

I wonder what will happen if Casey has a kid and misses one game
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      I wonder what will happen if Casey has a kid and misses one game
      As long as he names his kid 'Jonas', all will be forgiven...

Comment

Since Feb. 1st, Pacers are 13-3 with wins over Cleveland (2x), Chicago, Golden State, and NO.

Comment

I had no idea this was a b2b
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I can't wait for the 2 Pat vs. Hibbert match up
            OG is our king

Comment

Casey would never miss a game if his life depended on it.

Haha, come to think of it, his life does depend on it... Let him sit out one game and have an assistant coach show him up?

We'll know who will be filling in once he's gone.
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Impressive season by the Pacers. Expected much worse. Good job Vogel.

Comment

Who gives a shit anymore. This team is broken and will be rebuilt in the spring and I think the coaches and players know that.
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    Who gives a shit anymore. This team is broken and will be rebuilt in the spring and I think the coaches and players know that.
                    The HEAD coach has absolutely no idea it's broken. He thinks play harder, pound the rock and "we need to find 8 guys that are willing to play basketblahblahblah" are worthy substitutes for basketball strategy, and sound substitutions.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      The HEAD coach has absolutely no idea it's broken. He thinks play harder, pound the rock and "we need to find 8 guys that are willing to play basketblahblahblah" are worthy substitutes for basketball strategy, and sound substitutions.
                      Casey can't be that clueless, can he? Maybe it's just a matter of keeping issues private, and not having much practice time to make many significant changes.

Or maybe he really is that clueless.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Casey can't be that clueless, can he? Maybe it's just a matter of keeping issues private, and not having much practice time to make many significant changes.

Or maybe he really is that clueless.
                        I'm sure he's more clued in to the issues than I give him credit for, but I so far have seen zero adjustments defensively, still playing Grevis Blowby in key extended minutes of key games, and "not much practice time" is one of the lamest excuses in the game, right up there with "getting new guys used to the system" and "guys are tired", because they apply to all 30 teams.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I'm sure he's more clued in to the issues than I give him credit for, but I so far have seen zero adjustments defensively, still playing Grevis Blowby in key extended minutes of key games, and "not much practice time" is one of the lamest excuses in the game, right up there with "getting new guys used to the system" and "guys are tired", because they apply to all 30 teams.
                          The excuse does apply to all teams, but that's probably why we don't often see teams make fundamental changes to their systems mid season and succeed.

Edit: Defensive movements/rotations need to be reactionary. If you hesitate (even for a split second), you've lost. It takes time to get to that peak level of comfort with a defensive system. I'm not defending Casey, but I get that it might be too late to significantly adjust the defense this season.
                          Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Mar 16, 2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

believe it or not the answer to some of our problems is tearing it up in the D-league. Yes, Bebe. Bebe is a mobile center who would do well in casey's switcharoo system on defense and he can get you points off the pick and roll on offense. Also helps with our rebounding issue. He's the backup C we need but don't use. I hope once he comes back from the d-league avg 18/18/4 he gets a chance to prove this theory.

Comment

WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                              believe it or not the answer to some of our problems is tearing it up in the D-league. Yes, Bebe. Bebe is a mobile center who would do well in casey's switcharoo system on defense and he can get you points off the pick and roll on offense. Also helps with our rebounding issue. He's the backup C we need but don't use. I hope once he comes back from the d-league avg 18/18/4 he gets a chance to prove this theory.
                              i want to see more games from Bebe before we insert into a line up.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X