Game #67: Toronto Raptors 117 - Indiana Pacers 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    It's my opinion when the fuck did I say it's fact?

What the fucks wrong with you?

You got some problem with me??
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Bro, you say the same things EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. And you've said you're done with the team like 20 times. You criticize people for enjoying a win or enjoying a game. "How you can sit there and watch this team is beyond me!" Like, why are you here? I actually picture you watching every game with a scowl on your face, like you fucking hate this team but post on these boards daily. Are you a glutton for punishment? Are you ever going to just RELLLLLAX? Do the Raptors effect your whole day? Your family life? Because we all see the flaws, but I consistently see you melodramatic and pessimistic ALL. THE. TIME.

They're not going to win the championship this year. They're going to lose a few more rough ones. They're going to chuck a few bad shots. It's 67 games in does it still blow your fucking mind to the point of crying woe is me and scolding other fans for cheering? Take off your critical hat for 5 minutes at a time and smile dude. We won on the road against a hot team. Time for bed, lol.
      Lol it actually doesn't affect my day in the least. But okay if you guys think I should enjoy the game and just accept the bad shots and bad defense then that's what I'll try to do for the rest of the season. You're right, we aren't going to win the championship and nothing is going to change this season and in the playoffs with Casey's horrible coaching and this every man for themselves bball we play so I might as well just accept it and get over it. We are most likely going to win most of our games the rest of the way anyway just from looking at who we are playing, so I'll try to just enjoy it no matter how bad our D looks. Im not being sarcastic by the way lol. Raising my blood pressure does nothing for me or the team and it clearly just pisses you guys off
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• But you guys should also get at the people who every thread complain about JV's minutes. That isn't going to change either with Casey as the coach so get over it. Just enjoy the minutes JV does get
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Lol it actually doesn't affect my day in the least. But okay if you guys think I should enjoy the game and just accept the bad shots and bad defense then that's what I'll try to do for the rest of the season. You're right, we aren't going to win the championship and nothing is going to change this season and in the playoffs with Casey's horrible coaching and this every man for themselves bball we play so I might as well just accept it and get over it. We are most likely going to win most of our games the rest of the way anyway just from looking at who we are playing, so I'll try to just enjoy it no matter how bad our D looks. Im not being sarcastic by the way lol. Raising my blood pressure does nothing for me or the team and it clearly just pisses you guys off
          Fair enough GLF. Lol you seem like a good enough guy and I know you'll freak out a few more times this season, but I just need to accept that as a personality trait. Go Raps.

Comment

• At this point, I'm pretty sure Casey has something personal against JJ

Comment

• Guys! We've won 2 of our last 3! Prepare the Championship Parade!!!!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Our boys have perfect schedule to feel good and confident before the playoffs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Our boys have perfect schedule to feel good and confident before the playoffs.
                  Celts are playing good as of late. But the only teams I'm really looking at are Bulls and Rockets
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I hear that this is the earliest (67 games) the Raptors have reached 40 wins.

Dont really know what that means!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      (That our franchise history sucks big hairy testicles)

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        I hear that this is the earliest (67 games) the Raptors have reached 40 wins.

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        (That our franchise history sucks big hairy testicles)
                        Remember all that talk about reaching 40 wins before 20 losses? Seems like an eternity ago, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                        X