Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Except Towns can shoot it and is a 80% free throw shooter
    Definitely. That's what makes them top overall in their draft class and not just some run of the mill centers. They're both mobile as well which sets them apart from say Stainbrook or Karnowski plus they have the bulk unlike a Kaminsky.
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Welp. I was really hoping the Irish could win. If Grant had made that three it would have been the biggest shot of the tourney.

Anyways, I don't really care who wins Louisville - Michigan State, I want Gonzaga to go to the finals.

And Wisconsin.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zags are gonna play tough today.

Can we get it done for the 1st time in like ever?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cmon Zags!

Comment

• Karnowski vs Okafor. This matchup should be fun to watch

Comment

• Zags getting killed on the moneyball...

Comment

• they chocked

Comment

• Zags didn't do nothing for the final 6 minutes
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They did choke, but credit must be given to the Duke defense and more specifically Winslow. They packed the interior and took out much of Karnowaki's and Sabonis's airspace. One of Pangos's poorest games while Wiljer went Houdini in the 2nd half. Duke was the superior team and they expectedly won. At this point, I'm hoping for a Duke-Kentucky final and watching the two big men matchup in the biggest stage.

Comment

• While I have Kentucky vs Duke in the final, I can't win anyways so I don't give a shit. I'm rooting for Wisconsin all they way, then Sparty. Tom Izzo is a fucking genius. He doesn't get near the credit he deserves for consistently having his team in Elite 8's and Final Fours.

Comment

• Well, I hate Duke and Kentucky, and both my parents are Michigan Wolverine alumni, so I kinda automatically dislike the Spartans.

So go Wisconsin!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Well, I hate Duke and Kentucky, and both my parents are Michigan Wolverine alumni, so I kinda automatically dislike the Spartans.

So go Wisconsin!
                          I love Michigan State and I really like watching Kaminsky, so I'd be thrilled to see a re-match of the Big10 finals (which went to OT) for the National Championship.

Either way, I'm cheering for a Big10 team to take it this year.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Wisconsin-Duke final.

Please????
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I just don't want Kentucky to win.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I just don't want Kentucky to win.
                                I can support this.

I find it funny how the media kept saying all season long that the Big10 has been weak this year, then 2 Big10 teams make the final four.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X