Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draps wrote: View Post
    I prefer point guard Lou over shooting guard Lou
    Dude is looking for contract, GV fools gold.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Aren't we already?! worst team in the league and the Raptors can't pull away.
      Well remember we already lost to this team lool

But the big decisions are made depending on the how the playoffs go. And with the way this team has been playing these last 3 months, big changes should happen
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Lou to Hans again
        He seems to be Williams' safety valve. A couple of weeks ago, they were not connecting. It looks to me like they have worked together in practice, so Lou knows where to find Tyler, and vice versa.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          How does Vasquez have 1 assist and 4 turnovers?
          He's careless with the ball and his passes doesn't lead to points

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            How does Vasquez have 1 assist and 4 turnovers?
            Because he's terrible?

But for some reason Vasquez thinks he's a starter in the league lmao

Shved is better than him IMO

Comment

• Am I the only one that has been annoyed by Matt and Leo's giggling the whole game? Am I just heartless? I wish they would just call the game instead of joking lol

Comment

• srs question, when was the last time patterson made an open 3?
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                  Serious question...am I a terrible fan because I want the Raps to lose...because I truly believe it will bring things to a critical mass point quicker with the idea that they will be forced to do something differently.
                  If it isn't known serious changes are needed by now, it will just be more of the same last 20 years for raptors fans.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    srs question, when was the last time patterson made an open 3?
                    At the University of Kentucky

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      Am I the only one that has been annoyed by Matt and Leo's giggling the whole game? Am I just heartless? I wish they would just call the game instead of joking lol
                      The return of shitty raptor basketball = the return of the Matt Devlin Comedy Boo-nanza

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                        Am I the only one that has been annoyed by Matt and Leo's giggling the whole game? Am I just heartless? I wish they would just call the game instead of joking lol
                        I completely find it annoying as well, but seriously they're watching terrible basketball. They should still be professionals, but the Raps haven't given them something serious to watch for months. There attention is drifting.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                          I completely find it annoying as well, but seriously they're watching terrible basketball. They should still be professionals, but the Raps haven't given them something serious to watch for months. There attention is drifting.
                          Matt is the biggest culprit of going off topic. Always talking about nonsense

Comment

• Geeeeezus get Lou of the court he's single handedly giving the Knicks some life

Comment

• lol larkin is punking these dudes
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Matt is the biggest culprit of going off topic. Always talking about nonsense
                                Leo hates the Raptors, Matt hates basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X