No announcement yet.

Game #71: Toronto Raptors 104 - Detroit Pistons 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey is probably going to print out that article and plaster it all over the walls of the ACC.

"HE NEEDS MORE DEVELOPMENT. ON THE BENCH"
    OG is our king

Comment

Before Jan 1* Since Jan 1
      * ** GP* *DRTG* * GP* *DRTG* *DIFF
      KL* *32* *105.0* *33* *103.6* *+1.4
      DD* *16* *102.0* *33* *104.3* *-2.3
      TR* *32* *106.5* *38* *109.4* *-2.9
      AJ* *29* *101.7* *38* *106.2* *-4.5
      JV* *31* *108.0* *37* *103.4* *+4.6

As you can see JV defense is improved a lot since Jan 1st. Him and Lowry are the only positive players in the starting 5 since Jan 1st
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Guy who wrote that is a moron.
        But yea first thing I realized when Casey said jv wasn't mobile enough to defend how he'd like was the fact that he used to be very mobile and Casey publicly stated how he needed to get a lot stronger to bang with the bigs in the paint. Pretty hard to have both u stupid fucker

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
          But yea first thing I realized when Casey said jv wasn't mobile enough to defend how he'd like was the fact that he used to be very mobile and Casey publicly stated how he needed to get a lot stronger to bang with the bigs in the paint. Pretty hard to have both u stupid fucker
          Yup it makes no sense why make a him a plodding C if they want a mobile C now?

Makes no sense at all!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            JV's next contract is looming and if some how this article lowers his market value all the better for Masai and the Raptors.
            I feel like there is a secret conspiracy somewhere to lower Jonas' numbers this season, set negative media releases about him, all so that MU can sign him for less than he is worth. Only people who watch the raptors constantly will know how good Jonas can be. MU has told Casey to play Jonas less than 30 mpg, and to blame him for defensive coverages, etc.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              I feel like there is a secret conspiracy somewhere to lower Jonas' numbers this season, set negative media releases about him, all so that MU can sign him for less than he is worth. Only people who watch the raptors constantly will know how good Jonas can be. MU has told Casey to play Jonas less than 30 mpg, and to blame him for defensive coverages, etc.
              Ya think sport agents are so stupid?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                I'd love to believe that except that we've seen Casey over play other guys in contract years like Alan Anderson, Vasquez, Salmons and Lou Will.

Comment

It's a good thing Jonas has been so durable at not missing games. How would the Raptors W-L have shown with JV being totally unavailable?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    I'd love to believe that except that we've seen Casey over play other guys in contract years like Alan Anderson, Vasquez, Salmons and Lou Will.
                    vasquez wasnt overplayed and nor is lou will. The only ones from that list id agree with are anderson and salmons

Lou has singlehandeldy won us many games this year and gv was the actually playing really well last year.
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

draps wrote: View Post

This guy, a moron, of coarse not

EDIT: hes a loyal chicago sports fan so hes only seen JV play super shitty when weve faced chicago. That explains his point of view
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

50 is still attainable, if unlikely. We have to win every game against bad teams though.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Good shit. He's not THE guy, so Masai better check pros and cons before giving him a big deal. Maybe it's coach, maybe it's something else, but I'm sure as hell Masai has an idea what to do next.

http://bballbreakdown.com/2015/03/23...d-the-raptors/
                          Clicked the link. Read the title: "Jonas Valanciunas Has Quietly Killed The Raptors"

Don't need to read the rest of the stuff. I can already tell the guy has zero clue what he's talking about.

I'm one of JV's biggest critic here because of his defensive game and his limited post up game. People here won't admit it but JV is a bad defender. And his post up game is very limited. BUT he's getting better. I can see some imptovements.

The title is so moronic. "Has quietly killed the Raptors" lol.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Clicked the link. Read the title: "Jonas Valanciunas Has Quietly Killed The Raptors"

Don't need to read the rest of the stuff. I can already tell the guy has zero clue what he's talking about.

I'm one of JV's biggest critic here because of his defensive game and his limited post up game. People here won't admit it but JV is a bad defender. And his post up game is very limited. BUT he's getting better. I can see some imptovements.

He's actually saying that JV caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. The meteor was just a decoy.
                            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              He's actually saying that JV caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. The meteor was just a decoy.
                              Lmao !

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

With regards to the bold, I'd be more inclined to agree if you added "help". He's a fantastic man defender already, having shown tremendous improvement even from the start of this season. As for the help defense, I certainly agree that he has room for improvement, but I think it's fair to say that the system is at least partly to blame for making him look so bad at times. How often does he face 2-on-1 breaks from within the key, where he has to defend both defenders (perimeter defense allowed easy penetration and nobody has rotated to defend his man if/when he leaves him).

Comment

Working...
                                X