Game #71: Toronto Raptors 104 - Detroit Pistons 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yeah, JV has to box out. All 9 offensive rebounds were on him.
    lol

Comment

• So Caldwell-Pope is having us for lunch, to bad we don't have a fast strong defensively minded 3/4 that could make it harder for him to get those uncontested looks. Oh wait...

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        theve had 9 offensive boards.
        True.

I'm sure Joel Anthony has had a hand in many of those though. Also I remember that when Drummond has been effective in this game it's because of JV having to switch off him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Watching GV play D is just ridiculous. The guy is slow as fuck.

Our help D/rotation is so bad it's not even funny.
          That's why LF and JJ should be getting significant minutes down the stretch.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
            So Caldwell-Pope is having us for lunch, to bad we don't have a fast strong defensively minded 3/4 that could make it harder for him to get those uncontested looks. Oh wait...
            If only MU signed a good defensive player last off season. Blame MU!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              That's why LF and JJ should be getting significant minutes down the stretch.
              GV is the only PG

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                in 13 mins. JV has 1 while Drummond has 7. Jv has gotta box him out
                Drummond has 3 offensive boards. And I agree that JV could be doing a better job there...but a)Detroit's not missing much, and b) Drummond really isn't the problem in any way at this point.

He's not killing us on the glass or anything, and there have been some boards where JV boxes out Drummond and the board is left to Amir (who has 6 already as well, including 4 defensive boards).

Lots of problems on the perimeter. Obviously too many open shots. And guys ballwatching, or just completely out of position because they're scrambling, and not hustling for rebounds.

*Note, had to edit because for some reason the nba.com boxscore was super slow updating Drummond's boards to 7.

Comment

Yeah, JV has to box out. All 9 offensive rebounds were on him.
                  JJ isn't playing. It's JV's fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Drummond has 2 offensive boards (and actually has 6). And I agree that JV could be doing a better job there...but a)Detroit's not missing much, and b) Drummond really isn't the problem in any way at this point.

He's not killing us on the glass or anything, and there have been some boards where JV boxes out Drummond and the board is left to Amir (who has 6 already as well, including 4 defensive boards).

Lots of problems on the perimeter. Obviously too many open shots. And guys ballwatching, or just completely out of position because they're scrambling, and not hustling for rebounds.
                    Nope 100% on Jonas, he should learn how to box out.

Comment

If only MU signed a good defensive player last off season. Blame MU!
                      MU, how dare you sign the right guy for the job...and then not pressure the mental midget Casey to play him!

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        gv is the only pg
                        gv/lw/lf/jj/th

Comment

Nope 100% on Jonas, he should learn how to box out.
                          You got a little salty sarcasm on tap tonight, Mack.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            gv/lw/lf/jj/th
                            I cant tell if your serious. the sarcasm has been off the charts in the game thread today lol
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Blah blah blah blah Scramble

Comment

• it'll be two losses tmrw. Say good bye to 50 win season. we'll clinch playoffs some time later.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X