Game #71: Toronto Raptors 104 - Detroit Pistons 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Why did Lou leave secs on the clock? If he sank it there's still time to lose on the last possession
    If he missed it we have time for a tip? Who knows. I don't want to try to understand Casey.
    But from that deep it takes 5 seconds for the ball to get there. Lol

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Picking Ross over Drummond will haunt this team for a long time.
      What a disaster that was. Instead of having a beast of a C we're stuck with a stiff. Good player, plays well from time to time but a stiff. And is way overrated in this forum.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Even if they didn't want him, it's abundantly clear at this point they should've picked him and traded him if that's what would've made most sense to them at the time.

Ah Ross...such a gigantic disappointment...

Comment

* cries *

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Did you watch the game tonight? Jonas had Drummond afraid of taking it inside after stuffing his dunk attempt and contesting perfectly in the 3rd. JV has a far more polished offensive game, and better defensive fundamentals. You give JV 22 shot attempts like detroit gives AD and the numbers too would be on JVs side.
              You do know he got 22 shots cause JV gave up 10 offensive rebounds to him right?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That last play lol

Comment

You do know he got 22 shots cause JV gave up 10 offensive rebounds to him right?
                  I'm willing to guarantee at least 5 of those came in a 2 min period when JV was out.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Bahahaha

Did you watch the game?

There was one sequence where Drummond got 3 or 4 offensive rebounds on one play, and JV wasn't on the court. And I'm pretty sure they weren't the only OREBs when Drummond wasn't matched up against JV.

This was the best game Drummond ever played against us, and when JV was on the court, it was pretty much a wash.

Comment

Confirmed you did not watch the game. JV did not give up 10 o rebounds, almost each one of those rebounds occurred when JV was off or after he rotated on the help.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        A guard better than Demar? Impossible!
                        I know there aren't many All-star shooting guards out there
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I know there aren't many All-star shooting guards out there
                          I wonder how I missed DeMar' s name on the all star roster?
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• ☑ 2015-16 Raptors fans are crying like bitches for BCs draft mistake after every Pistons game.
                            ☐ 2016-17 Raptors fans are crying like bitches for BCs draft mistake after every Pistons game.

Get over it.

Comment

Colangelo came with a dud (Bargnani over Aldridge) and left with a dud (Ross over Drummond).

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                Huh. Weird. Have these memories of Jonas schooling Drummond in almost every prior meeting.
                                Reposting this just so the facts are out there in plain sight. (This was before tonight, but as others have posted, Val still held his own against AD.)

Comment

Working...
                                X