• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    thrashquez is back .
    He never left.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Except Bulls did it without their starting PG this time. Bleh.
      *carbon copy*
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        Except Bulls did it without their starting PG this time. Bleh.
        Constantly going under on Brooks is not a good idea

But what do I know I'm not a coach
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
          Now, if the coach decides to play some stout defenders, like James Johnson and Tyler Hansbrough, serious minutes, then I will eat my words.
          Toronto is now 1-11 since the all-star break when Hansbrough plays less than ten minutes per game, 5-2 when he does. Granted, the team did not do so well in the first half when he played, but it takes more than four minutes to make an impact.

Comment

• Starting Lineup vs Lakers:

PG - Fields
            SG - Bruno
            SF - Hayes
            PF - Bebe
            C - Steemer

Can't be much worse. what're they gonna do, lose?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              This game is symbolic of the year.

It doesn't phase me anymore.

The only thing that made this game close is Lou, Dd, GV, and Ross shot 29-58 (.500) and that is definitely not going to happen many nights.

Could have easily been a 25+ point loss
              Yup. I could care less at this point. There is what 10 games left, nothing is going to change. Let's all hope Washington just plays worse than we do in the playoffs because that is the only way we're winning. This D isn't stopping anyone.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Toronto is now 1-11 since the all-star break when Hansbrough plays less than ten minutes per game, 5-2 when he does. Granted, the team did not do so well in the first half when he played, but it takes more than four minutes to make an impact.
                We have 11 games left and Casey still has no consistent rotation.

Tyler plays 3 games and then he gone for 5, same with James Johnson

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  We have 11 games left and Casey still has no consistent rotation.

Tyler plays 3 games and then he gone for 5, same with James Johnson
                  And no consistent defense either LMAO. Masai please put us all out of our misery.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 0-4 against the Bulls on the season. The Bulls are an above .500 team though so what should I expect?

Comment

• I had to leave my tv 4th quarter Raps by 1. What the hell happened in 8 minutes?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        I had to leave my tv 4th quarter Raps by 1. What the hell happened in 8 minutes?
                        Bulls shot 80% in the 4th

Comment

• Washington just lost to the Pacers, so the Raptors' hold on 4th place has actually solidified. The Wizards are now 2 1/2 games behind. Someone asked last night if I thought the Wizards would be a good match for Toronto, and the answer is, yes.
                          Last edited by caccia; Wed Mar 25, 2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Bulls shot 80% in the 4th
                            Jesus. Lol. I know it's a back to back but come on.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Jesus. Lol. I know it's a back to back but come on.
                              Bulls shot 25-for-37 in the 2nd half tonight, scoring 66 points

That's Triano esque

Comment

Washington just lost to the Pacers, so the Raptors' hold on 4th place has actually solidified. The Wizards are now 2 1/2 games behind. Someone asked last night if I thought the Wizards would be a good match for Toronto, and the answer is, yes.
                                Thinking about it. They might actually be better finishing 4th than 3rd because 1. The Wizards are very beatable. They're a tougher matchup than tha Bucks but they're very beatable. And 2. If the Raps get past the Wizards, they'll play the Hawks next instead of the Cavs. And the Raps for some reason gives the Hawks a lot of trouble.

Saying that, i still think the Raps win 50 games and finish 3rd. Just look at the schedule.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X