Game #72: Toronto Raptors 103 - Chicago Bulls 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    60 percent of the time, it works every time?
    I think in this case it's like... 20% of the time.. It works every time

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
      I think in this case it's like... 20% of the time.. It works every time
      it's less especially with that last miss i think it's less than 18% now

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        And guess who checked in?
        And people were surprised when I posted I didn't even want Lou to be in our rotation in the playoffs

Comment

• Just tuned in .. was thinking game in Chi with 8pm start. Seems like great half for TR .. just hot or taking it to the rim too?

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            And people were surprised when I posted I didn't even want Lou to be in our rotation in the playoffs
            Look at the lineups I keep posting.

Those are what we should use.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Lou is playing great tonight outside of that last miss. It's not his fault that is the play Casey wants run to end every quarter.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Look at the lineups I keep posting.

Those are what we should use.
                Link?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  The unfortunate part of the game is without Ross and GV (especially greasy) going off, it would be ugly.

Hot hand offense = dangerous
                  Thats what our team is. A very good (or very bad) streaky team. The only way we win is our shooters get hot. Missed the first half, but sounds like that was the case.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    Lou is playing great tonight outside of that last miss. It's not his fault that is the play Casey wants run to end every quarter.
                    Absolutely not, hence why casey is getting most of the hate.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      He's a ball stopper and only goes for his, when he's hot he wins us games but he's had more 2-10 games than 8-14 games
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                        Thats what our team is. A very good (or very bad) streaky team. The only way we win is our shooters get hot. Missed the first half, but sounds like that was the case.
                        GV is 4-5 from 3 and he made a couple step back rainbow 3s as well
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                          Just tuned in .. was thinking game in Chi with 8pm start. Seems like great half for TR .. just hot or taking it to the rim too?
                          a little bit of both, maybe 2/3 hot 1/3 driving it, a lot of threes and those push shots falling for him.

Comment

He's a ball stopper and only goes for his, when he's hot he wins us games but he's had more 2-10 games than 8-14 games
                            *And zero defense every game

Comment

That pretty much Lou's business card. Blame Casey for overuse.

Comment

GV is 4-5 from 3 and he made a couple step back rainbow 3s as well
                                Not sure how I missed the 4-5 from 3 for GV. That will end badly. Sounds like TR hot as well, but mixing it up a little, which is good to see

Comment

Working...
                                X