• Show
Clear All

The road to the playoffs continues

Dwane, take the wheel!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Can we still tank this year??

Comment

We're not on the road to the playoffs, we're on the highway to hell.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Can we still tank this year??
          What are you tanking for?

The 18th pick? Sure.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            This one will be on ESPN, which means the raptors will get humiliated
            Hopefully Casey will show serious ineptitude and we might get some American Media spouting #FireCasey rhetoric.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Nothing like a nationally televised game to crush any outside perception that the raptors might actually be good and stand a chance in the playoffs.

Prepare for a bloodbath folks, this is going to be ugly.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

Casey is in full "cover my own ass" mode. Admitting to fcking up last play and that he should have got JJ in (but needed DeMars ball handling with Lowry out) not sure how that's related to not playing JJ.

What a joke
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  Casey is in full "cover my own ass" mode. Admitting to fcking up last play and that he should have got JJ in (but needed DeMars ball handling with Lowry out) not sure how that's related to not playing JJ.

What a joke
                  Yeah he lied about the play call at the end too. You used to think he was a stand up guy and a bad head coach, now I'm questioning his integrity too..

Comment

What a joke
                    AND JJ was out of the rotation last night. Long before Lowry's injury. We went with 7 guys. When Demar was hurt it was "nothing against James, I wish we could play 15 guys, we just need to get Terrence going, try something new, his time will come back, nothing against him" same old shit. Now he's either DNP or 6 mins played. Clearly has it out for him when he's been this productive all season.

Comment

Looking forward to watching Mirotic.

One thing Raptors have going: Bulls notorious for letting big leads slip away and playing level of competition this season.

Comment

Nothing like a nationally televised game to crush any outside perception that the raptors might actually be good and stand a chance in the playoffs.

Prepare for a bloodbath folks, this is going to be ugly.
                        This post and your avatar are giving me some serious cognitive dissonance

Maybe it's time to photoshop out the "Don't"

Comment

What a joke
                          When they asked about Lou has said he makes more of those shots than he misses.

Which is 100% a lie

Lou shoots less than 30% on those shots.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Looking forward to watching Mirotic.

One thing Raptors have going: Bulls notorious for letting big leads slip away and playing level of competition this season.
                            Mirotic brings me back to the "what if" of Bargnani. Isn't he exactly what we all wanted from Bargs?

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                              Mirotic brings me back to the "what if" of Bargnani. Isn't he exactly what we all wanted from Bargs?

Comment

Mirotic is the next great European player.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X