Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/09/2013: We will not be stuck in no-man’s land.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    No man's land means not good enough to make the playoffs but also not bad enough to land a high draft pick.

Raptors top 4 in the East. And still is in a position to win a playoff round this year which really is the expectation going into this season.
    That is not masai's interpretation.

He stated making the playoffs is not a big deal or hard to do as over half the league makes the playoffs every year.

Comment

Well, i don't really know what Masai said. I'm just explaining what no man's land mean. Not good enough to be in the playoffs but also not bad enough to land a high draft pick. Teams that constantly finishes 9th/10th in the Conference. Those teams are in no man's land.

Chris Bosh Raptors teams was always in no man's land.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well, i don't really know what Masai said. I'm just explaining what no man's land mean. Not good enough to be in the playoffs but also not bad enough to land a high draft pick. Teams that constantly finishes 9th/10th in the Conference. Those teams are in no man's land.

Chris Bosh Raptors teams was always in no man's land.
        You're explaining your interpretation as fact.

You're entitled to your own opinion but others, including Masai, have a different one.

Comment

remember when MU said he was going to take a long hard look at the team and see what he wanted to do? we all figured it meant last season and this was the product but i think with the rudy gay trade he realized he'd need longer. by keeping it status quo for another year and not making any moves he has a definite view on what the team actually is.

it'll be this offseason that the warlord MU will make the necessary changes.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            You're explaining your interpretation as fact.

You're entitled to your own opinion but others, including Masai, have a different one.
            Because it's a fact. That's what no man's land mean. Not good enough to be in the playoffs but also not bad enough to land a high draft pick.

And again, i don't really know what Masai said. So i don't know what his interpretation of no man's land is. And i'm too busy to research for it.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Because it's a fact. That's what no man's land mean. Not good enough to be in the playoffs but also not bad enough to land a high draft pick.

And again, i don't really know what Masai said. So i don't know what his interpretation of no man's land is. And i'm too busy to research for it.
              Hawks and Bucks were examples of no-man's land teams out of the lottery and out in the first round.

Comment

We're the definition of no man's land. Mediocre roster with no real ceiling for improvement, and a terrible coach; that's the reality, I'm afraid. We're in a playoff position because the conference is absolutely atrocious.

I repeat, we should have tanked 2013-14. Who knows, maybe Silver would have rigged it in our favour...

Comment

Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post
                  We're the definition of no man's land. Mediocre roster with no real ceiling for improvement, and a terrible coach; that's the reality, I'm afraid. We're in a playoff position because the conference is absolutely atrocious.

I repeat, we should have tanked 2013-14. Who knows, maybe Silver would have rigged it in our favour...
                  Dude you're cool since my 2nd favourite player is also Xabi Alonso, but you need to chill bro lol. Lots of cap space, draft picks, prospects and emergence of Toronto as a top 3 city in North America... I don't think I've seen a better situation in a long time.
                  Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Masai is going to be on Prime Time 590 this evening. I heard it be announced but not the exact time. McCown indicated he's going to ask him about how badly the team's been playing. He'll skate but I'd like to hear the "moves".

@ 6pm
                    Last edited by Bendit; Thu Mar 26, 2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Masai is going to be on Prime Time 590 this evening. I heard it be announced but not the exact time. McCown indicated he's going to ask him about how badly the team's been playing. He'll skate but I'd like to hear the "moves".

@ 6pm
                      here it is. haven't listened to it yet.

http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Comment

Masai better be right, or that smug face of his can leave.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                          Masai better be right, or that smug face of his can leave.
                          ^hahaha this guys is playing a character I swear
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post

We're still top 16 in the NBA, that's all that matters. The tone of your post is so negative and whiny it's hilarious
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                            X