Game #73: Los Angeles Lakers 83 - Toronto Raptors 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ball4life wrote: View Post
    this garbage deserves a high def viewing experience?
    Probably not...but when I watch something that makes me scream in frustration and loathing, I love a clear bright picture and sound.

Comment

JJ with the steal, okay time to hit the bench. Defense is not needed!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        Our guards don't box anyone out, do they?
        Lots of guys just stand around. At least a couple of Black's OREBs were because JV left him to help, and nobody helped the helper.

Comment

i understand everyone loves jj. but how tf is he getting destroyed defensively by wayne ellington.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            JV goes to contest because perimeter guys can't guard and nobody picks up his man. How is it JV's fault?
            Lol Casey saw Black with an O board and immediately thought "That's JV's guy!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            OG is our king

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              i understand everyone loves jj. but how tf is he getting destroyed defensively by wayne ellington.
              they switched on pick and roll and Patterson didn't contest good enough
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Lots of guys just stand around. At least a couple of Black's OREBs were because JV left him to help, and nobody helped the helper.
                It was obvious on the dunk that was overturned. JV helped and contested on the rim, patterson boxed out his guy, but our guards were just ballwatching and not boxing out JV's man.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  they switched on pick and roll and Patterson didn't contest good enough
                  its happend 3 straight possesions...

he needs to stop switching ellington is literally half his size

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    He's been yanked around so much by Casey that he doesn't know the difference between his toes and his ass..

Comment

Our bigs are helping on the drive and no one is stepping up to rebound.*

This is elementary level stuff and our players don't even know how to do it. Bunch of morons!

Comment

Funny how nobody's mentioning the fact that JV is finally getting passes from his teammates.... Leads the team with 7 shots so far.... I guess it's much easier to bitch about him getting looked off all the time

Comment

The team is really looking for JV on offense. It's cool, and it's workong

OG is our king

Comment

Gman wrote: View Post
                            He's been yanked around so much by Casey that he doesn't know the difference between his toes and his ass..
                            then hes an idiot if playing time dictates his play THAT much

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
                              Funny how nobody's mentioning the fact that JV is finally getting passes from his teammates.... Leads the team with 7 shots so far.... I guess it's much easier to bitch about him getting looked off all the time

i'm not gonna give props for what they suppose to do
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post

JV is getting passes from teammates today

Happy now?

Comment

Working...
                                X