Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Pretty sure these guys are no interns lol

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...forecast-panel
        I was kidding but thanks for the link.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          I was kidding but thanks for the link.
          Not a fan of some of those people but there are some pretty reputable NBA guys.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

" guidance and leadership" not X's and O's
            What's the problem? They got it right.
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

I'd love to trade Casey for Quinn Snyder or SVG.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Am surprised that Wittman is 26th and Casey 13th...they're proteges of each other with teams in a spiral.

Joerger should be ranked higher I thought. Mchale as well ?
                When you look at the rosters of the raptors and the wiz really attentively, then look at their records are advanced stats. You can tell that the whittman really sucks compared to casey.

And I guess its probably because Joerger has memhpis playing just as well as Hollins did. And I might be put on blast for this but, I always thot mchale is ovverated as HELL as a head coach
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Team record I'm sure definitely plays a role in these rankings.. personally I'd put Hornacek, Blatt, Brown, SVG and McHale ahead of Casey.. but I watch the Raptors a lot and only see these coaches when their teams play the Raptors. SVG should be in the top 10 just by reputation alone.

Also these rankings could have been done before the ASG and just published now.. I mean Blatt has done a tremendous job with the Cavs considering the team he had when he started. Where as the Raptors have been terrible since.

Comment

i remember when triano was just the X's an O's guy. casey just a players coach? if he still has respect and attention maybe he can work some new plays..... may not be too late
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I heard Amin dismissed it...and it sounded more like a joke than anything else.
                      Amin was pushing Brad Stevens. I, among a few, thought he was doing good job even 20games in.
                      It was pure coincidence as I was actually researching Toronto and I stumbled on the analytics for Boston and it was clear then that he was doing something right, BUT it would not show up on the W/L columns.
                      When teams lack talent, it is very difficult to evaluate coaching.

It looks like This ranking is mainly focused on W/L mostly and based on raps history (which should never be a benchmark for anything); he did a good job.

Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post
                      Jorge Sedano on NBA Lockdown said he was in the conversation for third best coach this season, and Israel Gutierrez didn't really object, nor did Amin El Hassan.

The mainstream media has no real idea how bad he is.
                      Last edited by distorsun; Fri Mar 27, 2015, 09:04 AM.

Comment

McHale IS overrated.
                        Jorger should definitely be there.
                        BLATT & SVG should definitely be ahead of Casey.

I haven't look at the advance stats for the Wiz. I thought Witman and Casey was the same person.
                        Which site do you use for advance stats ??

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        When you look at the rosters of the raptors and the wiz really attentively, then look at their records are advanced stats. You can tell that the whittman really sucks compared to casey.

And I guess its probably because Joerger has memhpis playing just as well as Hollins did. And I might be put on blast for this but, I always thot mchale is ovverated as HELL as a head coach

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Am surprised that Wittman is 26th and Casey 13th...they're proteges of each other with teams in a spiral.

Joerger should be ranked higher I thought. Mchale as well ?
                          I think you have to percieve Washington as a team that is near "all in" with the talent they have and the money they have spent in free agency. Toronto basically has yet to commit to being at the same level that Washington has committeed to being. Thus Wittman has more to work with than Casey...at least that is how I think the people voting are looking at it.

Comment

Working...
                          X