DeMar to the Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar to the Lakers

DeMar DeRozan & Greivis Vasquez for Julius Randle, Jordan Hill, Ryan Kelly, Robert Sacre and Jordan Clarkson.

Valanciunas/Sacre/Nogueira
    Hill/Patterson/Randle
    Johnson/Kelly/Caboclo
    Ross/Williams/?????
    Lowry/Clarkson/?????

Long term I think it's great. It gives you room to do other trades during the season or sign a big FA in 2016.

Depth at the 4 and the 5.

Young backup PG with great potential.

Kelly is a good role player and his contract ends up at the end of next season.

Randle can become something special.

Sacre is a Canadian. etc etc.

As for the Lakers, they get a new star who is from Compton and a starting PG in Vasquez.

lol no.
    for both paarites
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

great arguments

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        DeMar DeRozan & Greivis Vasquez for Julius Randle, Jordan Hill, Ryan Kelly, Robert Sacre and Jordan Clarkson.

Hill/Patterson/Randle
        Johnson/Kelly/Caboclo
        Ross/Williams/?????
        Lowry/Clarkson/?????

Long term I think it's great. It gives you room to do other trades during the season or sign a big FA in 2016.

As for the Lakers, they get a new star who is from Compton and a starting PG in Vasquez.
        I like it for the raps. This might be a lot for the lakers tho. Give up their only good young players.. I could see them doing it if they think they can get love and then draft someone like towns

Comment

i dunno i think this could actually be kind of feasible

not a huge randle fan though, would rather their draft pick
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post

Hill/Patterson/Randle
            Johnson/Kelly/Caboclo
            Ross/Williams/?????
            Lowry/Clarkson/?????

Honestly I think this may set us back further than we would like. I would love Randle but I honestly think he may be injury prone for the rest of his career considering this is the second or third major injury he has had to his legs. He is young and you shouldn't be having issues this early on (I hope I am wrong about this). Sacre is Canadian but of the little I have seen he wouldn't really do much good. I would rather have Bebe. Not a huge fan of Ryan Kelly, and Jordan Hill doesn't help our spacing but he would be a great backup. Jordan Clarkson really is an interesting prospect. I like the fact that he appears to learn. After getting burned by CP3 one game against LAC he goes back the very next game against them and produces well which shows he actually pays great attention to game tape and learns fast. Him and Randle are really the only ones worth getting in this deal. I think Jordan Hill will be gunning for a starting role. I don't think giving up demar for those two is really worth it.

I am not against trading what we have now for the future but it has to be a lower risk move. Randle developing would be the biggest ????.

I would be interested in potentially getting their pick this year and leaving out unless you have a suggestion to get both the pick and Randle.

Comment

Randle broke his leg in the first game and missed his rookie season. In January he had surgery to repair the screw in his foot that was from an injury from his high school days and was a big draft day concern. He breaks easy.

Comment

If i did that deal i would have a buyer lined up for randle

Comment

I would like Randle + Their pick for DD + Our Pick + Amir or Ross

Comment

Working...
                  X