Ed Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis

I always liked his game and felt like he was improving greatly before he was traded. With a good possibility of him not returning to LA would you consider signing him? He's 25 and just entering his prime,

boho44 wrote: View Post
    I always liked his game and felt like he was improving greatly before he was traded. With a good possibility of him not returning to LA would you consider signing him? He's 25 and just entering his prime,
    I'd be fine with him filling the Hansbrough role next year, for Hansbrough type money. Still, way way down my wish list of things to happen.

Comment

Can we stop talking about Ed Davis? Please?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        LOL. If we can also stop talking about Tristan Thompson at $10M/yr, then we have a deal.

But if the price is right..... hell yeah to Ed. Casey is eventually going to start running out of designated whipping boys, assuming he's still around next season. Ed could slide into that role nicely.

Comment

No. Not a center and isn't a starting PF, and Patterson is way better as the number 1 PF off the bench.

Maybe to him playing a Stiemsma role, to be there in case a PF gets hurt

Comment

I like Davis but he doesn't fit on this team
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Only way he fits is if we let Amir go.

Which I'd be glad to do, but JJ and TH can play the 4, plus a lot of good 4's are in the draft.

So....
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I don't understand why everyone is so fascinated by Ed Davis.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Ex-raptor, best friends with DD

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Ex-raptor, best friends with DD
                    Came across as a good guy who liked Toronto back when that was rare...

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      So let's talk about firing Casey.

Comment

I doubt Amir and Tyler are back after this season. There will be a big giant hole at PF

Comment

boho44 wrote: View Post
                          I doubt Amir and Tyler are back after this season. There will be a big giant hole at PF
                          I mentioned this elsewhere but Anthony Bennett to replace TH works and he will be a UFA

Comment

He showed promise in past but he has never taken his game to the next level. On his third team. He is what he is likely not going to be anything more.

Comment

I'd have rather have Davis over Bennett

Comment

Working...
                              X