Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the raptors be in vancouver again next preseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the raptors be in vancouver again next preseason?

Would like to check out a game. 5 hrs from where I live. Also wondering if attending summer league would be neat.

I went to the last preseason game in Vancouver, it was great. It'd be cool if they came back.
    OG is our king

Comment

Sumner league is amazing, I highly suggest it!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Sumner league is amazing, I highly suggest it!
        Why?

Easy access to players or cuz of VEGAS?!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Why?

Easy access to players or cuz of VEGAS?!
          Both
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

flights and accommodation's are fairly cheap

Comment

I plan to one day spend a week in Vegas during summer league. All things considered, it seems like great bang for your buck.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I plan to one day spend a week in Vegas during summer league. All things considered, it seems like great bang for your buck.
                Oh man Vegas is wild during ball season! Just came back doing some work there during champ week, it was crazy
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I vote for a Calgary-based pre-season, but there's a possibility I'm slightly biased.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I vote for a Calgary-based pre-season, but there's a possibility I'm slightly biased.
                    I was just going to ask for a calgary pre season game that would be amazing. Unfortunately its a small number of calgarians that give a rats ass about the raptors let alone care as much as you and I.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'd be all over a Calgary pre-season game, and I think the reception for it would be decent. I had more people want to talk Raptors with me this year than the last five years combined, so perceptions are hanging.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                        I'd be all over a Calgary pre-season game, and I think the reception for it would be decent. I had more people want to talk Raptors with me this year than the last five years combined, so perceptions are hanging.
                        I agree I've had more people bring them up this year than the last 5 combined. It would draw well IF it was promoted enough and got out there, seeing as how itd be a first time thing. How do we reach mlse and get this ball rolling?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                          KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I agree I've had more people bring them up this year than the last 5 combined. It would draw well IF it was promoted enough and got out there, seeing as how itd be a first time thing. How do we reach mlse and get this ball rolling?
                          My wife rolls her eyes at me whenever we're out and she sees a We The North t-shirt, which has been happening an increasing number of times throughout the course of the season.

The Raptors have already done Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, London, and Halifax among others, if memory serves me... I'm not sure if they've ever had a preseason presence in Alberta (possibly before my time while I was in Toronto)?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            My wife rolls her eyes at me whenever we're out and she sees a We The North t-shirt, which has been happening an increasing number of times throughout the course of the season.

The Raptors have already done Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, London, and Halifax among others, if memory serves me... I'm not sure if they've ever had a preseason presence in Alberta (possibly before my time while I was in Toronto)?
                            They did Edmonton a few years back. I went and it was a good show. They played Denver when AI was on the team, and he was a no go.

I second the vote for Calgary as I'm much closer to that city now a days!

Comment

Working...
                            X