lowry and derozan = 2nd best backcourt in the nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jangles wrote: View Post
    My biggest issue with this thread is the use of the word 'vitriol'. Does anyone use this word when actually speaking?
    Hahah Noted. I'll look to update my vocabulary.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Hahah Noted. I'll look to update my vocabulary.
      That was supposed to be in half pink font haha. English is my second language and the only person I've heard use this word is Barkley and the way he said it, I thought he made it up.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
        That was supposed to be in half pink font haha. English is my second language and the only person I've heard use this word is Barkley and the way he said it, I thought he made it up.
        charles barkley is an idiot.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'm not even joking when I say this but I think I liked this forum better what the Raptors were perpetually bad.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
            I'm not even joking when I say this but I think I liked this forum better what the Raptors were perpetually bad.
            Why? Honest question.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Every forum ends up with this bullshit lately and that's why I rarely come to this site anymore. Can we just discuss the topic? I agree the negativity is getting ridiculous but that's part of being diehard fans, you scrutinize every facet of the team/game. I don't agree with most of it, so I tend to stay away after a loss. There's way to many knee jerk reactions.

The Raptors are not true contenders, but it's great to see them winning. I truly believe they are not that far off and Masai can get us in the conversation.

As for 2nd best backcourt, I'm glad they are getting the recognition. DD and Lowry have been busting their balls to get where they are. I still don't believe they are number one options, but would be amazing as 2a and 2b type of players. I guess we'll have to see what happens in the offseason.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                Why? Honest question.
                When the Raps were perpetually bad there was more of a sense of humor about it.

I appreciate the diehard fans (i've seen almost every game this year myself and drove 12 hours to Milwaukee to see a game), but you gotta take a step back and just enjoy the ride once in a while! The negativity can get really tiresome and I get bummed out going on here sometimes. Sports has ups and downs, and like I saints91 said, coming on here after a loss with all the knee jerk reactions is really painful to endure.

I mean I agree with most of the sentiment, it's just amplified 100X and in a super mean way. lol
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Now let's get back on topic!
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                    Now let's get back on topic!
                    Agreed. Remember when Dion Waiters tried to include himself in this conversation? Hilarious.

Who do you think is better ... Kyrie and Dion, or Kyrie and JR?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Agreed. Remember when Dion Waiters tried to include himself in this conversation? Hilarious.

Who do you think is better ... Kyrie and Dion, or Kyrie and JR?
                      Kyrie and Cleveland JR

That Cleveland JR is playing fantastic. One of best 3pt shooters in league since trade.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Kyrie and Cleveland JR

That Cleveland JR is playing fantastic. One of best 3pt shooters in league since trade.
                        JR's a very good player in the right team and environment.

Comment

I guess Beal and Wall have made a late push for that #2 backcourt?

Comment

Hehe
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                            X