lowry and derozan = 2nd best backcourt in the nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    the veiled implication that anybody not 100% supporting DeRozan is unable to intelligently evaluate/analyze/discuss basketball players.
    Do you honestly believe this is what I was looking to say though?
    Really? Becaue I know I wasn't. Especially considering I've been met with the same implication hundreds of times just for supporting DD.

If it had been in that stupid Pink Font no one would even bat an eye. Lol
    We need more jokes around here, as things have gotten way too heated. But if I offended anyone, I do apologize.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Apr 1, 2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Really? Becaue I know I wasn't. Especially considering I've been met with the same implication hundreds of times just for supporting DD.

We need more jokes around here, as things have gotten way too heated. But if I offended anyone, I do apologize.
      Not at all, I knew you were joking.

I was worried it would become a leaping off point for others who weren't joking...

Comment

When you see the extreme, hyperbolic reactions that any posts that are even remotely negative (or even neutral with suggestions for future improvement) about DeRozan have been met with lately (go read the 'discussion' underway in the "Everything DeRozan" thread involving McRealistic right now), maybe you'd have a better appreciation for why a joking swipe like yours wasn't well received - the veiled implication that anybody not 100% supporting DeRozan is unable to intelligently evaluate/analyze/discuss basketball players.

The worst part is that most of the negativity around DeRozan lately has been limited to contract uncertainty, DC's negative impact and improving consistency (to more regularly play as well as he's been playing lately). "haters" are getting attacked without even being negative! lol
        Thank you! Criticize him a little and you'll be labelled a "hater".
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Thank you! Criticize him a little and you'll be labelled a "hater".
          And I hate this and have been asking for months for it to stop. I think its completely bad form.

Comment

Anytime I see the word "Implication" I just see this -

Comment

Essentially why 75% of all my posts lately are memes.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Sure, if you act like an adult and stop with the name calling - If not, I can delete again.

I have always been the #1 proponent of doing away with the "Hater" & "Dick Rider" tags, and I honestly can't say I remember ever using either, so not sure why you would bring that up...

As for my post, if you actually thought I seriously thought people would rate us the 2nd worst back court, then I don't know what to say. If you also can't see the overwhelming criticism and negativity that I was referring to around here, which clearly outweighs the support aimed at our back court, then again, I'm not sure what to say.

What you see as overwhelming criticism and negativity others might view as good discussion about the short comings of this team and the dangers of continuing on the current path. Your bias shows.

What I thought your post was was yet another example of people connecting dots that aren't there and putting words in the mouths of any one who dare criticize the current style of play and the coach advocating and main player implementing it.

I'm really sorry that a term of endearment is now considered name calling. Tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

Soooo.....

Comment

And I hate this and have been asking for months for it to stop. I think its completely bad form.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      What you see as overwhelming criticism and negativity others might view as good discussion about the short comings of this team and the dangers of continuing on the current path. Your bias shows.
                      Well one certainly can't say its Positive and Complimentary. Therefore, to me, its been more Negative and Critical.

mcHAPPY wrote:
                      What I thought your post was was yet another example of people connecting dots that aren't there and putting words in the mouths of any one who dare criticize the current style of play and the coach advocating and main player implementing it.
                      But again, it was just a joke... I didn't think there were any "connecting the dots" or "putting words in mouths". Apologies.

Comment

Soooo.....

Bahahahahaha... that made me surprisingly uncomfortable. And I'm generally cool with Bro Hugs.

Comment

Soooo.....

That's really gross. I think that's over the line. MODS!!!!
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Bahahahahaha... that made me surprisingly uncomfortable. And I'm generally cool with Bro Hugs.
                            S.R. wrote: View Post
                            That's really gross. I think that's over the line. MODS!!!!
                            lol I switched images already, but damn you guys are quick!

Comment

lol I switched images already, but damn you guys are quick!
                              Lol I prefered the first one.

Comment

My biggest issue with this thread is the use of the word 'vitriol'. Does anyone use this word when actually speaking?

Comment

Working...
                                X