Playoffs? Yeah! We talkin' 'bout playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs? Yeah! We talkin' 'bout playoffs

For those of you that might be interested, Round Trip Tours is going to be doing trips to Raptors away play off games. I went to Detroit with them the first time (mom got me 2 tickets from groupon, how sweet), anyway, the trip was really well organized, lots of giveaways and noise and (some) drinking, Masai showed up on our bus.

I guess the point is, it was a wicked trip to Detroit for a game in December. Playoffs on the road will be a whole other level so for those of you in the Toronto area it might be worth checking out.

LINK: http://roundtriptours.com/products/r...tified-of-tour
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Washington might be a bit far.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Washington might be a bit far.
      Milwaukee is just as bad!

At least you can hit up Shake Shack!
      Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
      Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
      Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Gonna be staying over night in either town. Tickets 260 or 360 depending on who they play. Not bad for transportation, hotel and ticket.
        Because its 2015

Comment

Just got my tix to game 2! Paying 175 each for row 11 in upper corner... pretty sure I paid 150 for game 7 last year. Fuckin steep, man...

Comment

I rather have the Raptors play the Wizards as opposed to the Bucks

Raptors VS Wizards
            Lowry VS Wall - Wall at this stage is far better than Lowry and when playoff comes along, he will become Super-Wall. Lowry will have a handfull of Wall. However, Lowry is a veteran and should be able to contain him. Wall wins
            DeRozan VS Beal - DeRozan will give Beal trouble comes playoff times, there is no way Beal will be able to contain DeRozan when playoff comes around. DeRozan wins.
            Ross VS Pierce - Ross is younger however Pierce is known to hit clutch shots at dying minutes. Ross should be able to defend Pierce. Ross wins.
            Amir VS Nene - Both have knee problems and both are veterans but I see Nene goes super mode when playoff comes around and will be able to contain Amir. Nene wins.
            Val VS Gortat - Val will come to our rescue when playoff comes around, Gortat is slow and won't be able to contain Val. Val wins.

Benches
            Vazquez VS Sessions - As long as Sessions doesnt play his heart out, I see Vazquez nudges him by a few points. Vazquez wins
            Lou Will VS Webster/R.Butler - Lou Will is always there in the season but when playoff comes around, who knows, will we see something that we never seen before in Lou Will or will ex-Raptor R.Butler's 40+ pts performance in the season haunt us. Lou Will wins.
            James Johnson or little bit of Bruno Caboclo VS Otto Porter Jr - This is where David will meet the Goliath. Porter will get destroyed in the paint whether it's offense or defense by James Johnson. No question doubt the fact that JJ will become Super JJ when playoff comes around. JJ wins
            Hansborough/2Pat VS Humphries/Gooden/Blair - With how Hansborough played lately, I don't doubt the fact that him alone can cover guys like Humphries and Gooden but who knows. Humphries always played well against us for some reason. Hansborough/2Pat wins

As you can see, my analysis has indicated that the Raptors have a much better chance beating the Wizards than the Bucks. In a 7 game series, I see the Raptors take it, let alone beat them in 6.

Now for the Bucks
            Lowry VS MCW - MCW is young but his quick of a PG with flashy moves and can hit the 3 easily from any corner. MCW wins
            DeRozan VS Middleton - This is a tough call, both play similar type of games but DeRozan should be able to contain Middleton who plays tough defense. DeRozan wins
            Ross VS Giannis - Giannis is a beast and I see him explode when playoff comes around. Ross will get man-handled by Giannis. Giannis wins
            Amir VS Ilyasova - This is the playoff we are talking about but Ilyasova always played well against us; however an experienced playoff Amir should be able to defend Ilyasova well. Amir wins
            Val VS Henson - This is a tough call as in both plays tough defense and when playoff comes around, who knows. Tie

Benches
            Vazquez VS Bayless/Ennis - Bayless always plays well against his former team and especially when playoff comes around. Bayless wins
            Lou Will VS OJ Mayo - Both are gunner up for 6th man of the year but I see Lou Will hitting better shot than OJ Mayo; however the latter plays much better defense. Tie
            JJ/Fields/Bruno VS Dudley - JJ should give Dudley trouble. JJ wins
            Hansborough/2Pat VS Pachulia/Miles Plumlee - Plumlee is a decent defender but his no match for Hansborough and 2Pat. Hansborough/2Pat wins

Coach Casey VS Coach Kidd
            - Kidd beat us whether as a player or as a coach and possibly as a GM. I hate to see us loosing to the Bucks. Then the Raptors will go down as the team that's outsmarted, outcoached by Kidd and I'm not KIDD-ING.

So in Conclusion.

BRING ON THE WIZARDS. LET"S GO RAPTORS

Comment

Whoa... MCW is better than Lowry?

Comment

Chicago won -- We the 4th

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/1hPmVKEPMS/?taken-by=abbas_ali9

Always gotta show support for my raps
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Pellies clinch it but healthy OKC with another lottery pick is kinda scary
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        Pellies clinch it but healthy OKC with another lottery pick is kinda scary
                        lol i wish they somehow get a top 4 pick
                        Abbas wrote:

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

I love it.

Paul is trying to get in their heads. We need to stay clam and dont let them bush on us
                          Abbas wrote:

Comment

I wonder how friendly the whistle will be this series

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Just got my tix to game 2! Paying 175 each for row 11 in upper corner... pretty sure I paid 150 for game 7 last year. Fuckin steep, man...
                              How did u get tix? They're not on sale yet.
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X