• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about this?

Denver: DeRozan, Collison

Sacramento: Lawson

Toronto: Gallinari, #6

Raptors get more of an outside shooting presence who is still young enough to be a part of the team longer term but with financial flexibility of just 1 more year on current deal. They also get the #6 pick.

Sacramento gets the PG Karl would love to have. Given they have been on a continual top 8 lottery draft pick for what seems like eternity, I'm not sure adding another lottery pick is their preference.

Denver gets to continue with their makeover bringing in a high character guy in DD (which is apparently needed), less committed salary, while retaining the #7 pick.

I guess in a nutshell it is:

Lawson for #6 and Collison

DeRozan for #6 and Gallo

What do you think?

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      What about this?

Raptors get more of an outside shooting presence who is still young enough to be a part of the team longer term but with financial flexibility of just 1 more year on current deal. They also get the #6 pick.

Sacramento gets the PG Karl would love to have. Given they have been on a continual top 8 lottery draft pick for what seems like eternity, I'm not sure adding another lottery pick is their preference.

Denver gets to continue with their makeover bringing in a high character guy in DD (which is apparently needed), less committed salary, while retaining the #7 pick.

DeRozan for #6 and Gallo

What do you think?
      No idea what Gallo brings to the table at this point, but certainly an interesting option. Gallo would allow Ross to slide to the SG position.

#6 could be D'Angelo Russell, Justice Winslow or WCS - if not Russell or Winslow - trading down would be a solid option too.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        No idea what Gallo brings to the table at this point, but certainly an interesting option. Gallo would allow Ross to slide to the SG position.

#6 could be D'Angelo Russell, Justice Winslow or WCS - if not Russell or Winslow - trading down would be a solid option too.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

Lol - touché ceez

Gallo ended the year on a tear though.

Trading of afflalo, new coach, and apparently healthy was quite the combination.

Given his strengths is a real area of need and his 1 year remaining, I'd do this in a nanosecond. Super low risk, very high reward.

Question is does Denver feel the same or are they looking to move on from his back and knee?

Comment

What about this?

DeRozan for #6 and Gallo

What do you think?
              I think Sac needs something else. Maybe Faried? Also I wouldn't be surprised if Denver goes full rebuild, in which case I see them trading for picks.

Comment

If we are to trade DeMar, then send him to the Lakers
                DeMar + 20th pick + 2016 1st round pick (DEN Pick) For Randle + J.Hill + 27th pick

We acquire a backup PG with the 27th pick (D.Wright, G.Lucas) with the late pick. A health Randle is a project in the making, J.Hill is a decent backup C behind Val. I think with this trade, it gives the question to Ross to start at the SG (his natural position) beside it's his contract year and see if he can produce at the higher level. It's sad to see DeMar goes to another team but his a true warrior and has been great for us since 2009, I think he deserves to be with the Lakers when Kobe hasn't retired and could become the heir to the throne.

- I want no part of Hezonja, Porzingis, or Frank Kaminsky in this year's draft. I see all three to be projects and probably will be 3-4 years away from being starter or role players for their team. Porzingis has bust written all over him and will become the next Darko Miliic as for Hezonja, I'm not sold on this guy until he competes at the higher level. Kaminsky at the best can be a better Kelly Olynyk Jeff Foster type of players.
                Last edited by tenforthewin; Fri Apr 24, 2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Wilson Chandler and #7 for DeMar

Why?

Denver gets a nice compliment to Gallinari. Apparently the Denver locker room lacked character so send them Mr. Work Ethic.

Toronto gets a place holder for another season and a lotto pick for their former All-Star.

Win-win in my books.

I would also update my previous post on the SAC-DEN-TOR idea (just subbed out Gallo for Chandler):

Toronto: Chandler, #6

Comment

Today, I would trade anyone for anything. Need to let the dust settle a bit before I can be objective.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

DeMar and Ross for Eric Gordon and their 1st round pick.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                        DeMar and Ross for Eric Gordon and their 1st round pick.
                        NO traded their first to Houston.

Plus it was only 18.

I think Raptors can do better.

Comment

Wilson Chandler and #7 for DeMar

Why?

Denver gets a nice compliment to Gallinari. Apparently the Denver locker room lacked character so send them Mr. Work Ethic.

Toronto gets a place holder for another season and a lotto pick for their former All-Star.

Win-win in my books.

I would also update my previous post on the SAC-DEN-TOR idea (just subbed out Gallo for Chandler):

Toronto: Chandler, #6
                          I like it from a Toronto standpoint.

Comment

Boston? Not nearly enough for a top 5 SG on a reasonable contract. Add Smart ins of Bradley, I'm interested (D Ange prob not);
                            Charlotte: Might be able to do even better than NV & Lance (maybe Byombo).
                            Also, this is last year of Lance's guaranteed contract. Incentive to play much better & stop blowing people? Worse case scenario, send him back to Pacers at the trade deadline for any expiring.
                            As for team chemistry with Lance, can it get any worse? Solid D is all we need from him (not O as did Charlotte).
                            I still think MU can do a bit better w Charlotte.

Comment

If I can get Randle, Nick Young and their 1st round pick for DeRozan, I take it and I run and hide.

Comment

I would take Stephenson and Charlotte's 1st for DD

Or David West and Indiana's 1st

Or Jrue Holiday

Comment

Working...
                                X